Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

šŸŽ¹ KAUN TUJHE Instrumental Cover on Cubasis & SynthMaster One

This is my latest cover song composition on Cubasis and SynthMaster One -

Cheers!
Shekar

Comments

• I like this a lot Shekar...what did you use for drums?

• edited June 2019

@realdawei said:
    I like this a lot Shekar...what did you use for drums?

Thanks. I used a backing track for drums.

Here is the original song - it is a simple song in D Minor but the composer and singer did a great job -

More - youtube.com/MobileMusic

• @MobileMusic said:

@realdawei said:
    I like this a lot Shekar...what did you use for drums?

Thanks. I used a backing track for drums.

Here is the original song - it is a simple song but the composer and singer did a great job -

More - youtube.com/MobileMusic

Thanks quite beautiful music here

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:

@MobileMusic said:
    This is my latest cover song composition on Cubasis and SynthMaster One -

Cheers!
    Shekar

Sounds great ! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Thanks!

• Really good, Shekar . SwarPlug for the lead? Excellent orchestration.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Really good, Shekar . SwarPlug for the lead? Excellent orchestration.

SynthMaster One for the lead as usual - only this time I used the original unmodified preset Sour With Me Ark.

Iā€™m waiting for SwarPlug 4 on iOS with legato and other dynamic controls from their desktop version they planned to release this year. Also I plan to use GeoShred and iFretless Bass soon in my projects. Iā€™m communicating with the devs to offer some keyboard animations, etc. before I can use them in my tutorial projects.

Thanks!

• iFretless Bass... you mean for the fretboard control?

• @LinearLineman said:
    iFretless Bass... you mean for the fretboard control?

I would like to use both GeoShred and iFretless Bass as AUs inside Cubasis. But for my tutorial music videos, I need them to animate keyboard in playback mode to show which frets were tapped. I'm sending reminders to the devs.

GeoShred devs said last year they have all the data already captured for taps/swipes and would be able to reproduce the animations in playback mode and I'm still waiting @moForte

I'm yet to send the suggestion to iFretless dev as for this @Blue_Mangoo