Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Treat yourself for father's day

2»

Comments

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I've had nothing so far....no breakfast in bed, no sheaf of costly cards, NO PREZZIES. I keep wandering into the living room and smiling vacantly at them, but I'm getting more gratitude and love from the dog. As ever. :)

Have you tried sighing heavily?

My boy handed over the gin and chocolates my mrs bought him to give to me. Sort of reverse Mother’s Day.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I've had nothing so far....no breakfast in bed, no sheaf of costly cards, NO PREZZIES. I keep wandering into the living room and smiling vacantly at them, but I'm getting more gratitude and love from the dog. As ever. :)

Lmfao@NO PREZZIES

Happy Pops Day bro! May the rest of our day be filled with exponentially more gratitude for our paternal service and not thoughts of what we could have been doing with all of that energy we otherwise sacrificed in the name of thankless honor and warm tender memoriam.

• Treated myself to puresynth ☺️

• edited June 2019

Tones4christ finally getting NS2 (through the goodwill of others on this forum) has really warmed the cockles of this atheist’s heart. Go forth and prosper my friend.

(Wife and son got me some mccallum’s and sunscreen. Not a bad day. )

• Got my Dad an Apple Pencil, a couple photo apps and a 3.5 hour ‘how to ipad’ phone call.

• I purchased izotope neutron 3 advanced... already been using it yes!

• @gregsmith said:
    Treated myself to puresynth ☺️

I did that with the gift card I got, then bought a copy for my Dad, as well!

• I just got a gift card so I'm going to pull the trigger a box damaged Kat Percussion Pad and compare it to the FAC Envolver "midi trigger" StreamByter scripting tools.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Hahaha so just like every day huh 🤣

• @eross said:
    i just got a $25 itunes card from my kiddos. what’s new in the last few months that is cool in that price range ?

Touchable pro if you're an ableton guy.
    Factory is rad too!

• For the sake of the eternal record: A jar of Branston pickle. A bottle of salad cream. A book of dutch oven recipes. A small ceramic bowl that makes one egg omelettes in the microwave. I am not yet lonely but if that time comes I will be to some extent prepared.

• edited June 2019

Hey don’t knock those nuked egg omelettes, they’re very convenient.
    Some of us still have to nuke our eggs in an old coffee cup. Usually explodes.

• @NoiseHorse said:

Tried it this morning; rubber on top, botulism on the bottom...

• edited June 2019

My wife and 5 year old drove me to the local music store and gave me a gift card for father's day. Got an Arturia Microfreak.

He sat with me a while listening to presets.

Had lunch.

I was curious about what it would take to remove the keybed. Not really a fan of anything but regular full sized keys, too much muscle memory to overcome. I took it apart and was looking inside when my son came down and saw me in the workshop.

"Oh no, what happened?"

As I try to explain, he starts crying and runs up stairs
    "Mommy, daddy dropped the synthesizer we just bought him, it is all broken. We just got it and it is all broken."

Keybed unplugs with a simple ribbon cable FYI.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@NoiseHorse said:

Cooked too long. Also have to stir it half-way through.

• edited June 2019

@Multicellular said:
    My wife and 5 year old drove me to the local music store and gave me a gift card for father's day. Got an Arturia Microfreak.

Blimey, well that beats my bottle of cider and bar of chocolate!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    For the sake of the eternal record: A jar of Branston pickle. A bottle of salad cream. A book of dutch oven recipes. A small ceramic bowl that makes one egg omelettes in the microwave. I am not yet lonely but if that time comes I will be to some extent prepared.

I mean, this does sound sweet. (I do love Branston pickle.)
    But it also sounds like they're getting ready to put you on an ice floe, old man!

• @wim said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@NoiseHorse said:

Cooked too long. Also have to stir it half-way through.

Good tip. Will report back.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    For the sake of the eternal record: A jar of Branston pickle. A bottle of salad cream. A book of dutch oven recipes. A small ceramic bowl that makes one egg omelettes in the microwave. I am not yet lonely but if that time comes I will be to some extent prepared.

I mean, this does sound sweet. (I do love Branston pickle.)
    But it also sounds like they're getting ready to put you on an ice floe, old man!

There has been a fair amount of whispering in the corners of later it's true....

• @Multicellular said:

He sat with me a while listening to presets.

Had lunch.

I was curious about what it would take to remove the keybed. Not really a fan of anything but regular full sized keys, too much muscle memory to overcome. I took it apart and was looking inside when my son came down and saw me in the workshop.

"Oh no, what happened?"

As I try to explain, he starts crying and runs up stairs
    "Mommy, daddy dropped the synthesizer we just bought him, it is all broken. We just got it and it is all broken."

Keybed unplugs with a simple ribbon cable FYI.

Hahaha that's awesome. A father's day to remember