Boog! 2: Behringer vs. Moog vs. apeSoft vs. Yonac - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

I'm back to complete my truncated video from last time - and to do the app comparison you've all been waiting for:

Behringer Model D (hardware) vs. Moog Model D (iOS app) vs apeSoft mood (iOS app) vs Yonac Kauldron (iOS app)

Comments

• Nice video. :smile:

Moog, Behringer, Moog, Behringer, Moog, Behringer... :smiley:

• Very interesting, many thanks!

• Moog, Boog, mood & Kauldron.

One of these things is not like the other....

• @Daveypoo said:
    I'm back to complete my truncated video from last time - and to do the app comparison you've all been waiting for:

Behringer Model D (hardware) vs. Moog Model D (iOS app) vs apeSoft mood (iOS app) vs Yonac Kauldron (iOS app)

Damn...

• @RUST( i )K I hope that's a good "Damn..." and not a bad "Damn..."

• Love your videos and this one is no exception. Very interesting and enjoyable.

I actually prefer the Moog app the best, even to the hardware (which I have and have yet to fully exploit).

• @Pierre118 said:
    @Daveypoo Damn good!

I'm fine with that!

• @kinkujin said:
    Love your videos and this one is no exception. Very interesting and enjoyable.

I actually prefer the Moog app the best, even to the hardware (which I have and have yet to fully exploit).

Thank you, sir - you're very kind. At some point it all comes down to personal taste, and the Model D app is clearly just as competent as the hardware.

• Bumping for those that missed it yesterday...

• Thanks for posting this and saving me the low cost of getting the Behringer D!! It definitely is nice to have something physical to play with, but I think I’d go with the Neutron at this point if I go that route. They are clearly quite different though.

• @DMan said:
    Thanks for posting this and saving me the low cost of getting the Behringer D!! It definitely is nice to have something physical to play with, but I think I’d go with the Neutron at this point if I go that route. They are clearly quite different though.

No problem - you're not the first to say that! 😉