Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App challenge 2 poll... Vote for what's next!

2»

Comments

• edited June 2019

Oh Yeah!!!!! @AudioGus good idea :)

• @AudioGus said:
    (Maybe one day a synth + Egoist?)

Yummy :yum:

• @AudioGus said:
    Oh yah! Great idea. Feed Spacecraft DRC, love it.

(Maybe one day a synth + Egoist?)

Maybe one day a synth I own..

• Isn’t DRC in a very useable state not free? I think opening up the engine is the iAP and some of the factory content is free to download.

• Guys, Audiokit D1 says the next update will be AU. When the update lands, that’s the challenge for that week, right? Like, we don’t even have to discuss it, do we? :D

• FWIW, DRC is 25% off. All kits from Imaginando are on sale at the moment. 👊🏼™️

• @DCJ said:
    Guys, Audiokit D1 says the next update will be AU. When the update lands, that’s the challenge for that week, right? Like, we don’t even have to discuss it, do we? :D

wisdom

• @DCJ said:
    Guys, Audiokit D1 says the next update will be AU. When the update lands, that’s the challenge for that week, right? Like, we don’t even have to discuss it, do we? :D

Yep! We're on the same page :lol:

• @reasOne said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Can I suggest that for the sake of ease of finding all the challenge pages that you make one page with links to all the challenges. Edit the page each time a new challenge is added.

I’ve started the first challenge, but to keep all the challenges easily accessible, I would have to star each one - that would mean loads of mail being sent to me. It would be easier to keep track of them all if you make a master page with links to follow.

Personally I think once a week is too much, but I’ve only just come back here and wasn’t around for the initial discussions, so will try my best to keep up lol

that's a good idea man!
    And ya I think we are gonna go bi-weekly with it... I'll forget monthly 🤣

I like this idea too. It also kinda removes the timing part—if folks can find the threads and they're still open for posting, they can contribute their work any time.

• As soon as it's au I'm down !To celebrate

• So I wen't to try DRC and it lets you Play with everything inside AUM with occasionaly bursts of white noise, which is fair enough. Nice sounding synth, not too complicated but can give some meaty sounds.

Set up four channels with their own sounds and Atom and Cells to drive them. Everything fine. Saved session, closed AUM and reloaded the session. All the DRC synths were set to the default patch.

Is this normal? Would make it pretty unusable if that is the case.

• edited June 2019

@Jocphone ooops. Can it be that statesaving is part of the iap?? Is this possible? I will try my version and let you know

EDIT: Statesaving working like a charm here. I tried the restore last session as well as my save files. Both loaded the correct patches I used and saved.

• I think it's cuz it's a demo...