Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

T-shirt Designs from all for Doug TSTR https://shop.spreadshirt.de/tobiasrobens/

Comments

• Is it just me or is this getting a bit confusing? Has the design process finished? Has Doug etc agreed to them all or only a few. Is there one or several places to visit to make a purchase? If so where is it/ are they?
    Doug- are you willing/ able to take on the earlier suggestion that you could run the site in order that it is centralised and linked directly to yourself or have you nominated/ agreed to someone else doing it?
    I have an uncomfortable felling that the potential to be realised here will fade amongst a lack of identifiable direction.

• edited June 2019

@robosardine said:
    Is it just me or is this getting a bit confusing? Has the design process finished? Has Doug etc agreed to them all or only a few. Is there one or several places to visit to make a purchase? If so where is it/ are they?
    Doug- are you willing/ able to take on the earlier suggestion that you could run the site in order that it is centralised and linked directly to yourself or have you nominated/ agreed to someone else doing it?
    I have an uncomfortable felling that the potential to be realised here will fade amongst a lack of identifiable direction.

Totally agree.

I fear this idea will lose momentum unless Doug runs his own merch site. That way he can control the artwork and items himself (and prices) and we all know that the proceeds go directly to his account.

Do it Doug! :)

• Well, I am sorry to say it, but it is putting pressure on Doug even though the intentions are good and the help and caring amazing. Maybe Jo can help out. Maybe someone might run it for Doug and share in the profits. From what he wrote me and you read he might be at his limit of endurance. But, of course, Doug must speak for himself.

• @Jocphone said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    What would freak me out is me meeting someone in one of the shirts 😮

That would be weird..

:D

• edited June 2019

@robosardine said:
    Is it just me or is this getting a bit confusing? Has the design process finished? Has Doug etc agreed to them all or only a few. Is there one or several places to visit to make a purchase? If so where is it/ are they?

Totally agree.

I fear this idea will lose momentum unless Doug runs his own merch site. That way he can control the artwork and items himself (and prices) and we all know that the proceeds go directly to his account.

I think you’re right. It’s the only way this works. I would hope that once established, a merch site would be easier to maintain than even a YouTube channel.
    Ready to buy whatever crazy items you’re selling, Doug!

• If someone want to set up a proper merch site thing and run it for me I’m more than happy to share all the profits.
    But I have no intention of doing it myself because I honestly have zero experience of doing it properly.
    Other than all that I’m happy with all the stuff and ideas produced so far

• edited June 2019

@thesoundtestroom said:
    If someone want to set up a proper merch site thing and run it for me I’m more than happy to share all the profits.
    But I have no intention of doing it myself because I honestly have zero experience of doing it properly.
    Other than all that I’m happy with all the stuff and ideas produced so far

It’s pretty straightforward, just setup an account in say, Redbubble, upload the graphics, set your prices and PayPal account, and watch the money roll in. Should be easier than YouTube, and that way we all know it’s in one place and you’re happy with the designs.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@robosardine said:

Totally agree.

I think you’re right. It’s the only way this works. I would hope that once established, a merch site would be easier to maintain than even a YouTube channel.
    Ready to buy whatever crazy items you’re selling, Doug!

+1

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    What would freak me out is me meeting someone in one of the shirts 😮

Better still if they didn’t recognise you!

• OK, I’m going to have a look at a few sites that set up the merch thing, then I’ll get back here and see what you all think, then if some people could send me a few of the images and things that would be cool.
    I will tell you what their requirements are etc, give us a couple of days to have a look.
    I’ll check out RedBubble first.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    OK, I’m going to have a look at a few sites that set up the merch thing, then I’ll get back here and see what you all think, then if some people could send me a few of the images and things that would be cool.
    I will tell you what their requirements are etc, give us a couple of days to have a look.
    I’ll check out RedBubble first.

💥🍭🍰🤹🏻‍♂️🚀🏝

• Ok. Better this way. Anyhow, nobody buys anymore stuff on the site. I understand when you guys don‘t trust me, I don‘t know if I would (being in your shoes). I‘ll stop shoving up furher products then, I guess?
    Doug @thesoundtestroom: what I have sold is those 4 shirts, and 1 mug. Please let me know how to send you the money (4x€ 7,10 + 1x € 5,80), you can pm me if you like.
    Cheers, t

• edited June 2019

@animal - you are a really great guy.. and this is nothing to do with lack of trust from all the AB users here.

...but there are so many good reasons it is better for Doug to run the account long term.

Thanks again for starting things off.. and being awesome B)

• @animal said:
    Ok. Better this way. Anyhow, nobody buys anymore stuff on the site. I understand when you guys don‘t trust me, I don‘t know if I would (being in your shoes). I‘ll stop shoving up furher products then, I guess?
    Doug @thesoundtestroom: what I have sold is those 4 shirts, and 1 mug. Please let me know how to send you the money (4x€ 7,10 + 1x € 5,80), you can pm me if you like.
    Cheers, t

It’s not a question of trust. If you read the thread back you will see that. There is a general agreement that it is better if Doug has ownership of this project.
    I do appreciate though that until very recently Doug was somewhat passive in the whole thing which seems to have facilitated an implied reliance for others to step in and get it going fuelled by their goodwill- which unfortunately seems to have led to some disorganisation.

• @robosardine said:

@animal said:
    Ok. Better this way. Anyhow, nobody buys anymore stuff on the site. I understand when you guys don‘t trust me, I don‘t know if I would (being in your shoes). I‘ll stop shoving up furher products then, I guess?
    Cheers, t

It’s not a question of trust. If you read the thread back you will see that. There is a general agreement that it is better if Doug has ownership of this project.
    I do appreciate though that until very recently Doug was somewhat passive in the whole thing which seems to have facilitated an implied reliance for others to step in and get it going fuelled by their goodwill- which unfortunately seems to have led to some disorganisation.

+1, not about trust, just about organisation.

• Lots of people are now selling shirts directly through their YouTube channels. Some of those people aren’t exactly wizards, so it’s probably pretty easy to set it up.

The hard part seems to be the design, and people here have already helped with that. I’m guessing that YouTube makes the merchandising reasonably straightforward.

I want to buy two TSTR hoodies for my kids by this Christmas so I hope that’s an option soon.

• Thanks for the comments. If you read the thread back, you will see, I was always the same opinion: Doug should start his own merchandising. This was never about me, I was only referring to „trust“, because a handful of people posted about wanting to buy some stuff, but never did..., and I was stumped about the whole idea not taking off better... But no worries, all is well. Cheers, t

• @animal said:
    Thanks for the comments. If you read the thread back, you will see, I was always the same opinion: Doug should start his own merchandising. This was never about me, I was only referring to „trust“, because a handful of people posted about wanting to buy some stuff, but never did..., and I was stumped about the whole idea not taking off better... But no worries, all is well. Cheers, t

😃

• @animal said:
    Thanks for the comments. If you read the thread back, you will see, I was always the same opinion: Doug should start his own merchandising. This was never about me, I was only referring to „trust“, because a handful of people posted about wanting to buy some stuff, but never did..., and I was stumped about the whole idea not taking off better... But no worries, all is well. Cheers, t

It’s a tough business. I had one myself a few years ago and noticed the same. A lot of initial interest, but sales for whatever reason were few and far between. Gotta keep the buzz going.. maybe get Doug @thesoundtestroom to wear a couple in his videos.

• @animal said:

I'll double-down on another order next week ... pay week = good week. :)

Keep the faith, you are doing fine work, it will snowball with a bit of promotion.

• @Hmtx said:
    That “Comic Noir” effect is also used in FaceTime and Clips, so freakin cool @echoopera . I gotta say, fix the beard, make a few color options and then ... not up to me, but for the brand: delete all the others and make this one the iconic tstr shirt.

Agree completely.

• @supadom said:

@Hmtx said:
    That “Comic Noir” effect is also used in FaceTime and Clips, so freakin cool @echoopera . I gotta say, fix the beard, make a few color options and then ... not up to me, but for the brand: delete all the others and make this one the iconic tstr shirt.

Agree completely.

I love it too, but it’s up to Doug 100%!

• Greetings!

• @Satie said:
    Greetings!

That looks amazing. Congrats, and thank you!!

• @Satie Wow, that does look very cool

• What about screensavers??

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tk32 said:
    What about screensavers??

This is genius

• Yes Yes, that’s brilliant! 👍