Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

T-shirt Designs from all for Doug TSTR https://shop.spreadshirt.de/tobiasrobens/

Comments

• @animal said:

@tk32 said:
    @thesoundtestroom

Doug,

I completely understand if you are too busy with other things - but I definitely think it would be a good idea, at some point, for you to have a go at setting up your own Spreadshirt UK merchandise page so you have full control over the items, designs and prices yourself.

@animal has been extremely generous to get things started, and we are all very grateful for his time and sincerity, but I do think it would help encourage sales if people knew all the profits were going instantly into your own bank/paypal - and without delays.

I'm sure everyone in this thread would happily send you high-res upload-ready graphics so that it would be very simple for you to manage things yourself.

Feel free to use my first design as a test upload to Spreadshirt - you'll be amazed how simple it is to use!

I second this, very much. It‘s really easy once you get the hang of it. Maybe you (Doug @thesoundtestroom) can find somebody to help you with it around your area... . I don‘t mind doing this, but it would be better overall, if you had your own thing. Whatever I can do to help you set it up, I‘ll do, promise!
    By he way: we got our first sale! Yeah. (Must be @TheVimFuego). Congratulations to your purchase of a great, lifetime-rewarding product!

Thanks, I will wear it with pride!

I will try to make my lifetime last as long as it can too in tribute. Might lay off the booze a bit, that kind of thing ….

• @_mwallace
    I've seen hoodies and long sleeve shirts there as well...
    Is it too much hassle to have those printed?

• T-Shirt and mug ordered. Always a pleasure to support Doug and the SoundTestRoom

• Two T-Shirts ordered. Thanks for the effort!

• @recccp said:
    @_mwallace

Currently there is only one store.. generously provided and managed by @animal
    I’m not familiar with Spreadshirt but from what I’ve seen they have a good variety of products to choose from. Hoodies and long sleeve shirts could probably be an option if he chooses to add them. This is all getting worked out as we go, and we’ll hopefully see more stores popping up soon. As well as more design contributions.

• @recccp said:
    @_mwallace

I put up hoodies and longsleeves just now, used @m_wallace‘s design and the other most liked one.
    I did use LIGHT hoodies, because they don‘t have the pockets in front (and it‘s nice and warm). With the pockets the design gets much smaller... . Let me know if somebody wants a different thing, I‘ll try my best.
    Cheers, t

• edited June 2019

@animal said:

@recccp said:
    @_mwallace

I put up hoodies and longsleeves just now, used @m_wallace‘s design and the other most liked one.
    I did use LIGHT hoodies, because they don‘t have the pockets in front (and it‘s nice and warm). With the pockets the design gets much smaller... . Let me know if somebody wants a different thing, I‘ll try my best.
    Cheers, t

Great thx!
    Edit:
    Hm... Is it me, or there is no delivery to UK? :smiley:

• Yeah - I want to buy a shirt but not being a German speaker, I'm unsure about delivery to the US, etc.

• @recccp said:

@animal said:

@recccp said:
    @_mwallace

Cheers, t

Great thx!
    Edit:
    Hm... Is it me, or there is no delivery to UK? :smiley:

You are searching for „Großbritannien und Nordirland“ in the section „Land“
    And you are good to go! I searched for GB, for UK, for England and found it at Großbritannien ;)

• @Daveypoo said:
    Yeah - I want to buy a shirt but not being a German speaker, I'm unsure about delivery to the US, etc.

And you bro, you are searching for „Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika“ which is the same as United States of America. Let us know if you have any problems further... we are many haha ;)

• edited June 2019

@Daveypoo said:
    Yeah - I want to buy a shirt but not being a German speaker, I'm unsure about delivery to the US, etc.

This is another good reason to nudge Doug about setting up his own storefront on the UK/US site

• My 2 cents

• Nice work @PartOfPayn

Doug the Wizard :)

• Wow, definitely gonna buy a t-shirt and mug with one of those two latest designs

• @Daveypoo said:

If it makes to my corner of ‘straylia I’m sure it’ll make it anywhere!

The only head-scratcher for me was what PLZ meant, it’s the Postcode/Zip code.

• Good morning. Just put up the latest design by @PartOfPayn (Thank you!), and did some more mugs, as well as some iPhonecases. As always, open for further suggestions.
    Have a great day, cheers, t

• @PartOfPayn said:
    My 2 cents

Wow!
    If I’m Doug I would be super happy to see this! 😊

Love both designs but the second is just marvelous! 👍

• edited June 2019

Very well done @PartOfPayn !👍

• edited June 2019

@Daveypoo @TheVimFuego @recccp FYI.. If you open the store in the Chrome browser there’s an option at the bottom to translate the page to any language. 😉

• edited June 2019

Looking forward to a print for my studio wall. This is indeed such a great effort and the source material is just fabulous!

How to order?? edit yeah ok I see the link. No wall prints though? Thanks for this!

• These just keep getting better, awesome stuff

• thanks @tk32 for the info on the og photo!

..didn't know u also did zit removal, but great work

• @_mwallace said:
    @Daveypoo @TheVimFuego @recccp FYI.. If you open the store in the Chrome browser there’s an option at the bottom to translate the page to any language. 😉

Cool beans, thanks, I do like to do things the hard way!

• @kinkujin said:
    Looking forward to a print for my studio wall. This is indeed such a great effort and the source material is just fabulous!

How to order?? edit yeah ok I see the link. No wall prints though? Thanks for this!

Hi, no posters possible yet (spreadshirt is setting up a whole new user area at the time being, with my older account, posters aren't designable, sooner or later all accounts will be transferred to new ones. As soon as possible, I will add Posters as well).
    For now I put up some button-designs, to keep fresh things coming... .
    cheers all, t

• ...,now available also: caps for gentlemen, gentlewomen and gentlekids.
    Hope something finds your approval,
    cheers, t

• BenBen
    edited June 2019

@cuscolima said:

@echoopera said:
    How about something like this

You can use the iOS app called BeCasso to do the effect. I think it would look cool on a black shirt.

Add some Notes, Sine Waves and EQ paths to the background above his head and he will look like Einstein. 🙏🏼💕

@animal @thesoundtestroom is there anyway to get a 300dpi image of this wonderful portrait of Doug?

I’ll work on the idea later today and post here and make the layered file available as well.

I like this one.

Yep. I like this one too. Just make sure to get all of that glorious beard in the shot.
    Can you imagine meeting by chance someone with the same shirt on out in public?
    It would be like first rule of fight club. Only we could actually really talk about it.
    This is fun as hell.

• What would freak me out is me meeting someone in one of the shirts 😮

• BenBen
    edited June 2019

Love the top one.
    I missed the link to buy though.

• All your efforts are wonderful. Fortunate that Doug is so photogenic!

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    What would freak me out is me meeting someone in one of the shirts 😮

That would be weird..