Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PURE SYNTH PLATINUM by Gospel Musicians - Standalone & AUv3 Mega Synth

Comments

• edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss I had it running in Cubasis as an AUv3, and it was good, got one glitch but was fine on play back, it’s a pretty powerful synth, but I’m sure Jamal will address any issues as best he can ASAP.
    Haven’t tried in BM3 though.
    And thanks for your positive and thoughtful comments on the other too😎👍

• Sounds very simular to Omnisphere vst.. This is brill..

• Flipping heck, that sounds good.

• @EyeOhEss said:
    Nice vid :)

Not having much fun with the AUv3 aspect here tho :( Don’t suppose you tried and found it to work ok in Beatmaker 3? I’m getting super glitch out behaviour here :(

yeah I just tried in bm3 and was getting noise/distortion coming through, fine in AUM though. Other than some stuck keys.

• @studs1966 said:
    Sounds very simular to Omnisphere vst.. This is brill..

WHAT? Did someone said Omnisphere? Can you be specific? :)
    Is this synth capable of the pad, droning madness Omnisphere can achieve?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great vid Doug! As always your reviews helped me make up my mind in this beautiful synth app!

• Is there a way to save/restore (and share of course) presets?

It strikes me there are a lot of samples that are not used in the Factory Presets so there's gold in there
    awaiting someone to configure new Presets and sharing them would be great.

I see a little floppy disk icon for user presets and it asks if you want to overwrite the current preset
    but I have no idea what it's using to overwrite. Does anyone have a clue?

• How are the electric pianos (rhodes and wurli's?). I'm getting rid of my Korg M3 and those are just stellar on it.

• @kinkujin said:
    How are the electric pianos (rhodes and wurli's?). I'm getting rid of my Korg M3 and those are just stellar on it.

If you live with Rhodes and Wurli's for your performing I recommend IOS apps that focus on that product set:

1. Neo Soul Keys Studio
    2. Korg Module with IAP's from Scarbee (Rhoded) and Korg World
    3. Colossus Piano "EPianos" IAP
    4. IK Multimedia's Ilectric Piano for iPad (lot's of IAPs)

But for $10 with Pure Synth Platinum you get some good EP's along with the other 20 categories of instruments, synths and basses. A lot of samples, FX and synth controls (Filter, LFO, ADSR) for 4 sound sources. Incredible value overall.

• Thanks @McD ... for 10 dollars is they are decent then it'll probably fit the bill for me. Have never heard of your suggestions though, except for the first. Thanks!

• @kinkujin, the Colossus epianos are few but sound great. Download the Colossus app for free and hear a good demo. thesoundtestroom has a long video on the epianos as well. $20 but a gig and a half footprint.
    I want it, just haven’t wanted to part with the double sawbuck ( does that date me?) ILectric is quite good as well, probably get to the same price with the inapps. But I used a PureSynth EP and it was quite good,
    Plus the choir s, Brass and strings made it worth the tenner. The four oscillator Synth sounds pretty deep as well.

• edited June 2019

Thanks @LinearLineman ... went and listened to demos of a couple of them. Like you, i'll save the tenner and likely get the PureSynth app. Don't really want to spend that as my hardware hasn't sold yet.