Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Two quite different tracks I recorded today

Theodora:
A live jam on piano along with some iOS apps running in AUM on my iPad Pro 2018 11in.
Apps used: Mood Synth (controlled by ATOM), Sunrizer Synth (controlled by ATOM), Funk Drummer, SynthMaster One (controlled by ATOM) and Ravenscroft 275 Piano.

Wedding in Shangri La:
An ambient guitar piece using BIAS FX through Bram Bos Kosmonaut for my guitar into AUM along with and Cosm.

Comments

• I liked it, but I would mix up the piano in this one. The buzz is overpowering. Would be great reversed. Just my opinion, of course,

• Thanks for your feedback @LinearLineman do you mean the buzzy Mood Synth loop when you say the "Buzz"?
    I can certainly increase the level of the piano but due to the way I routed the tracks in AUM to record it, I can't do much about the level of the Mood synth. I should really have recorded all tracks separately but hey ho! :smile:
    Suffering from blocked ears at the moment as well so I guess that doesn't help with the mixing either! :smile:

• Yes, the buzzy synth. I dig it. Not all tracks are created equal! Keep up the good work.