Help! Errant Sound in Cubasis / Solved with Ipad reboot
Out of the blue this strange problem arose. I set up as usual to record a midi piano track in Cubasis. This time, however there is a strong, everpresent synth sound triggered by the keys of the onboard keyboard as well as my Casio controller.
- The sound (quite nice actually) is not connected to the mixer. All sliders down. Master volume track no difference and no signals being displayed.
- I went to settings and turned off background on every app that allowed it. No difference. Sound persists at a constant volume.
- I deleted as many apps as I could without deleting my mainstays.
- No apps are open except Cubasis.
- CB records a midi track, no problem, but the playback is this omnipresent sound.
- It persists when my Casio is disconnected so the problem is not with the Casio.
- I created a new project. Same problem.
- It only sounds when the keyboard is played and it plays the notes exactly, but it is monophonic
- It truly happened out of the blue. I have done two recording sessions in the past few days with no problem
Help! If I cannot figure this out I am done for re any recording. Giant brains of audiob.us...
Come to my aid in this desperate time!