Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker 3 Sampler question (Solved)

I have this drum sample which I used auto-slice grid to set the markers:

It's all good, except for marker 9 which I want to delete and then have marker 8 to go to the end of the sample.

How do I delete marker 9?

It's for creating an Apple-Loop to be used in Beathawk 😊

Comments

  • The way I do it:

    Go to edit mode (next to zero snap in your screenshot)
    Select the last slice (in this example)
    Choose delete slice
    Drag the end marker of slice 8 to where you want it to be

  • @denx said:
    The way I do it:

    Go to edit mode (next to zero snap in your screenshot)
    Select the last slice (in this example)
    Choose delete slice
    Drag the end marker of slice 8 to where you want it to be

    Thanks for the reply, I'm in edit mode now and have selected marker 9, but where do I choose delete slice?

  • @White said:

    @denx said:
    The way I do it:

    Go to edit mode (next to zero snap in your screenshot)
    Select the last slice (in this example)
    Choose delete slice
    Drag the end marker of slice 8 to where you want it to be

    Thanks for the reply, I'm in edit mode now and have selected marker 9, but where do I choose delete...

    You should see it IF you close the filebrowser on the ledet side...

  • @Samu said:

    @White said:

    @denx said:
    The way I do it:

    Go to edit mode (next to zero snap in your screenshot)
    Select the last slice (in this example)
    Choose delete slice
    Drag the end marker of slice 8 to where you want it to be

    Thanks for the reply, I'm in edit mode now and have selected marker 9, but where do I choose delete...

    You should see it IF you close the filebrowser on the ledet side...

    Yes I see it now, thanks 😊 πŸ‘

  • It’s also possible to drag a slice marker back to the ruler to remove it and also manually add a slice point by dragging down from the ruler.

    Happy it worked out for you :)

Sign In or Register to comment.