PolyStep Sequencer from reason.

A Few months a go I posted about real time transposition in fugue machine.... I think this midi effect from reason was exactly what I was wishing for is there anything like this one IOS?

Closest thing I think would be PolyStepArp yes?

Comments

• @RubenDari said:
    A Few months a go I posted about real time transposition in fugue machine.... I think this midi effect from reason was exactly what I was wishing for is there anything like this one IOS?

Lack of real-time transposition in Fugue is the one thing that’s held me from pulling the trigger (pretty sure I’ll still grab it eventually though....).

Hadn’t heard of StepPolyArp before. Will check it out..

• @EyeOhEss said:

@RubenDari said:

Lack of real-time transposition in Fugue is the one thing that’s held me from pulling the trigger (pretty sure I’ll still grab it eventually though....).

Whaaaaaat. It has been a staple for over 5, 6 years now. One of the real iOS classics. Make sure you get StepPolyArp Unit (AU) instead of StepPolyArp (still IAA only).

• @oat_phipps said:

@EyeOhEss said:

@RubenDari said:

Whaaaaaat. It has been a staple for over 5, 6 years now. One of the real iOS classics. Make sure you get StepPolyArp Unit (AU) instead of StepPolyArp (still IAA only).

Haha, yeah I know I should own it by now ;) Just feel kind of constrained having to stay in the same key for too long in most situations without being able to ‘perform’ transpositions...

I have steppolyarp and love it! I thought maybe there was another app called polysteparp after the Op mentioned that, guess was just a typo haha :)

• StepPolyArp is great for key changes, just hook it up to a keyboard.