Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

There is something with a fresh start

edited June 2019 in Other

I just bought a new iPad. The 9,7 6th gen. And I really like the size of it. I already have the first gen. iPad pro 12,9(2015) and I think it’s sometimes a little bit to big.
And after a days use I dont see any big drawbacks with it and the real nice thing is that its a total new start. I can install and start from scratch. No files that’s just laying there and taking up space and stires up my head with sorting files etc.
And it´s pretty much hardware for buck I think!
And it´s only mine and nobody elses in the family. And only music apps installed :smiley:

To be continued...

Comments

• @marcuspresident said:
    I just bought a new iPad. The 9,7 6th gen. And I really like the size of it. I already have the first gen. iPad pro 12,9(2015) and I think it’s sometimes a little bit to big.
    And after a days use I dont see any big drawbacks with it and the real nice thing is that its a total new start. I can install and start from scratch. No files that’s just laying there and taking up space and stires up my head with sorting files etc.
    And it´s pretty much hardware for buck I think!
    And it´s only mine and nobody elses in the family. And only music apps installed :smiley:

To be continued...

Def a good deal, but out of all the iPads I had it's the only one that broke, and it broke after 8 months already. Worked perfectly until one morning, when trying to switch it on, the background illumination was dead. Fixed by Apple's great service but irritating nonetheless.

• Ok, now do something different! 😘

• edited June 2019

Hehe I promise by the end of summer I will make my first completed song 😁😆

@LinearLineman said:
    Ok, now do something different! 😘

• I promise to listen!