Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MultiTrackStudio Review with Hardware Synth

Comments

• That's pretty in depth!

• Yeah the chord feature is sweet. One midi note, choose chord quality, and it loads the chord. Midi editing is a dream.

• Brilliant video

• Just got it. I have my monthly tomorrow...jam, that is. ;-). Looking forward to putting this through its paces.

• edited January 2014

Tempting......but with no Audiobus how can I use my guitar? Only with audio input I guess, I dont like that at all. And all my iPad instruments are of no use.
    I have other, hardware, instruments, for example a Korg M3 , I did recorded some audio stuff with it in Auria but it doesnt sound good. So I am a bit suspicious about audio input recordings into my iPad. (I have line 6 Sonic Port interface with audio input)

Perhaps I am not that clever with midi, but how did he connect external midi (he chose 'external midi' in the midi settings) ? i think through midi out from iPad to external device. But how can you get the audio then back to the iPad? must be through audio in, but then its no use, you could choose from the start for audio in.
    And mustn't the external device stay connected to iPad to get sound - if you connect the app with external device through midi out.

EDIT: >>>>>> The video has been REMOVED!!

By the way the app has 40% price reduction until january 20th.

• Dev is working on IAA now, and will make a decision about AB.

• Here's an updated youtube link.