Reason Compact won’t load in AUM

Every time I try to add RC to an AUM channel there is a long delay then the “can’t load” message comes up. I’ve tried all the standard remedies but it just won’t load. AFAIK, I have the latest version of everything- iPad Air 2... I can’t even find Reason in the list of apps to check the mike settings. What have I missed?

Comments

  • @seachord said:
    Every time I try to add RC to an AUM channel there is a long delay then the “can’t load” message comes up. I’ve tried all the standard remedies but it just won’t load. AFAIK, I have the latest version of everything- iPad Air 2... I can’t even find Reason in the list of apps to check the mike settings. What have I missed?

    Have you deleted and reinstalled app?

  • @seachord said:
    Every time I try to add RC to an AUM channel there is a long delay then the “can’t load” message comes up. I’ve tried all the standard remedies but it just won’t load. AFAIK, I have the latest version of everything- iPad Air 2... I can’t even find Reason in the list of apps to check the mike settings. What have I missed?

    Open the app in standalone first no good ?

  • edited June 6

    If I start AUM first, manually launch Reason Compact, and then add the main output of Reason Compact in AUM— I’m successful. If I try to add one of the instrument ports I get the behavior the OP reports. Running iOS 12.3.1 on an iPad Air 2 with the latest version of Reason Compact and purchased the Europa IAP.

  • @InfoCheck said:
    If I start AUM first, manually launch Reason Compact, and then add the main output of Reason Compact in AUM— I’m successful. If I try to add one of the instrument ports I get the behavior the OP reports. Running iOS 12.3.1 on an iPad Air 2 with the latest version of Reason Compact and purchased the Europa IAP.

    I am not sure the individual instrument ports work in AUM yet....perhaps AB3 only?
    Let me check

  • I just did a delete & reinstall and still none of the 3 will load into AUM. Very surprising issue from a heavyweight like Propellerhead!

  • @seachord said:
    I just did a delete & reinstall and still none of the 3 will load into AUM. Very surprising issue from a heavyweight like Propellerhead!

    Does the main output load into AUM now? If not, I would recommend reporting all of the details of what you’re doing to Propellerhead.

    The separate Reason Compact instrument outputs don’t even show up as an option in Audiobus 3.

  • I just went back and started a new AUM session. In the IAA section, the entry with the Reason icon showed “multiple ports. There were 4 - one was Reason Compact, and that loaded ok. The 3 other add-ons (Europa, Monotone & Rtymik) don’t load but in RC they are accessible - I only have Monotone and it can be selected in RC.

  • @seachord said:
    I just went back and started a new AUM session. In the IAA section, the entry with the Reason icon showed “multiple ports. There were 4 - one was Reason Compact, and that loaded ok. The 3 other add-ons (Europa, Monotone & Rtymik) don’t load but in RC they are accessible - I only have Monotone and it can be selected in RC.

    That’s been my experience. Propellerhead needs to fix their multiple IAA output port implementation as it’s currently broken. Even though I’ve purchased Europa, its output port in AUM never loads.

Sign In or Register to comment.