nanoloop: how can I go to song edit page B, C, D?

It seems that after page 1 to 16 there are more pages: A, B, C, D.
I don't know how I can get to page B, C, D.. after page 16, then page A the arrow keys stop working..

Also, on this page 'A' you can't set a song loop... why not?

Comments

  • edited June 6

    I made a video to show the problem I have.. How does this work???

  • @SlowwFloww said:
    I made a video to show the problem I have.. How does this work???

    Wanted to say I’ve been trying to figure this one out since you first posted, without any luck.

    One route which I’ve not tried of course is contacting the dev Olivier W. himself...

    I can share this tidbit: he has a beta out there for Android users, and the song sequencer is set up in a different, and to my taste better and more intuitive, way. And the dev has said that this new version is also coming to iOS st some point

    I’m likely also to reach out to dev about the song seq on the present (soon to be “legacy” version.

  • edited June 10

    @Littlewoodg said:
    One route which I’ve not tried of course is contacting the dev Olivier W. himself...

    @Littlewoodg
    I did send him an e-mail but didn't get any reaction yet...

    I think it's some kind of bug.. After page 16 comes page A, B, C, D, and then some more pages with icons.. I have no idea what the purpose of these pages is. Patterns that you insert in page A only are still there when you choose a new project.. even when I reboot my smartphone they're still there.. That doesn't seem okay to me.. So the solution is.. never go beyond page 16.. don't enter anything in the pages after that..

    It's not really a problem because If 16 song edit pages are enough for Gesceap, well than it's more than enough for me :)

  • @SlowwFloww said:

    @Littlewoodg said:
    One route which I’ve not tried of course is contacting the dev Olivier W. himself...

    @Littlewoodg
    I did send him an e-mail but didn't get any reaction yet...

    I think it's some kind of bug.. After page 16 comes page A, B, C, D, and then some more pages with icons.. I have no idea what the purpose of these pages is. Patterns that you insert in page A only are still there when you choose a new project.. even when I reboot my smartphone they're still there.. That doesn't seem okay to me.. So the solution is.. never go beyond page 16.. don't enter anything in the pages after that..

    It's not really a problem because If 16 song edit pages are enough for Gesceap, well than it's more than enough for me :)

    Yep, 16 is a lot...
    I couldn’t ever get past the A.

Sign In or Register to comment.