Forum - Identification of Thread Start Date -

Is there a way to identify the time elapsed since the start of a thread. I ask because when an old thread gets brought back to the front that perhaps got started around the same time a year ago, and you dig in to the thread, only to find out that it's actually a year or 2 or 3 or 4 old, it tends to make me feel dumb, and I think this forum should try harder to focus specifically on me, and not make me feel dumb, specifically. Who's with me?

tap. tap. tap. tap......

Comments

• @Breezee said:
    Is there a way to identify the time elapsed since the start of a thread. I ask because when an old thread gets brought back to the front that perhaps got started around the same time a year ago, and you dig in to the thread, only to find out that it's actually a year or 2 or 3 or 4 old, it tends to make me feel dumb, and I think this forum should try harder to focus specifically on me, and not make me feel dumb, specifically. Who's with me?

tap. tap. tap. tap......

If a thread started in a previous year, the date in the thread's header includes the Month and Year rather than Month and Day.

• just for me. You guys are the best!