Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Confirmed: iPadOS 13 includes support for USB mouse input + Xbox One- en PlayStation-controllers

13»

Comments

• @rthr said:

@david_2017 said:
    Apple products became so incredible pricey...

Back in the day Macs were far more pricey.

Nope the first MS-DOS computers were far more pricey

• @greengrocer said:

@rthr said:

@david_2017 said:
    Apple products became so incredible pricey...

Back in the day Macs were far more pricey.

Nope the first MS-DOS computers were far more pricey

And the first CP/M computers were even far more pricier

• Picked up a Logitech K780 Keyboard, and M720 Mouse. Both have 3 inputs, makes very handy toggling between Mac + iPhone + iPad. With the mouse there's 3 buttons you can assign (in addition to L+R & scroll wheel). Right now I've got them assigned to pull up the dock, control center, and app switcher - but you can also assign them to fire Shortcuts as well. Keyboard has a nice tray that holds iPad + iPhone, and I think the key bed is wonderful for typing. The numeric keypad works with the numeric-keyboard shortcuts in GarageBand and other apps. I'm using them both with Bluetooth, but they both have the Unifying Receiver USB dongles as well. With Sidecar, makes for a nice workflow between multiple devices. Sidecar also brought my Apple Pencil out of retirement, nice to be able to control the Sidecar app, along with the touch control strips at the same time.

• Latest beta (7) seems to be blazing fast.. is it me or is it Memorex??