Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

⚠️ IMPORTANT: Existing FAC Bundle will be replaced by a new one

⚠️ IMPORTANT: Soon I'll release a new #FacBundle alongside an update for all #fac apps. Dev cannot modify a bundle, I have to create a new one and delete the other. Feel free to complete or wait for the new one. Please share on any #ios music forum ❤️ https://t.co/rBOuJwHh1b

— Fred Anton Corvest (@fac_corvest) 2 June 2019

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up. I seem to have them all any way .....

• What does this mean for current bundle owners?

• Will it include the new FAC bandit app?

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    What does this mean for current bundle owners?

This usually means little to anyone that owns all the apps and it can mean a great deal on the bundle to add any apps not already purchased. Everything you have paid to date is deducted from the cost of completing the bundle so sometimes you get that final app at a great price. If you have bought all the apps on sale so far it might be that buying outside the bindle is a better deal... that has happened a couple times and people get really upset but the iTunes Store calculates the bill to complete the bundle so it's actually intended to be fair. It's just wierd if you see a bundle for $10 and that single missing app for $8.

Anyway, I have all the FAC apps by getting the bundle at a great discount (since I paid full price for Maxima and the bundle was on sale) and then just becoming a FAC addict and buying FAC Bandit when it was announced. FAC Envolver can do some magical things if you dig into it's magic spells.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Thanks for the heads up. I seem to have them all any way .....

Ditto