Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Magic deatheye DDMF compressor

Comments

• I think someone forget to hit “publish” 😂

• Maybe 'submitted' means 'released' to them? Is a bit weird

• Guessing that since it will now be stereo, when the finally release it, they will double the price! 😁

• @SNystrom said:
    Guessing that since it will now be stereo, when the finally release it, they will double the price! 😁

Then everybody will double their efforts to get the pirate version that sounds warmer, because of the viruses heating up the cpu. :smiley:

• @jolico said:
    Then everybody will double their efforts to get the pirate version that sounds warmer, because of the viruses heating up the cpu. :smiley:

Imagine getting pirate apps past the App Store review?

• got mail from dev.> it was delayed by a few days, but is currently in review at the app store, so it will hopefully be out very soon!

All the best, Christian>

• Nice!

@noob said:
    got mail from dev.> it was delayed by a few days, but is currently in review at the app store, so it will hopefully be out very soon!

All the best, Christian>

• Woow. Excellent news. Thank You @noob

• edited May 2020

Ok so i downloaded both MDE for desktop and tried again to decide wich one I like more... tbh the vanilla mono sounds better to me.. I must be doing smth wrong haha..but theres smth in the ”mono” version that I like..more alive? ah well iguess this thread will be flooded soon about the optimal usage of them both.
    edit; the ”one button approach” works on these plugs.. so more options can actually make it worse if ur a noob. like me.

• Just got it from the AppStore :smiley:

• Damn, no bundle.... I'll tell you one thing though, the gui design on both of these is just fabulous. Those matt knobs are so gorgeously rendered.

• It is much more gentle than the previous model.

I still haven’t figured out how to use the secondary functions though.

• The first one was fairly gentle anyway, no? Do u like the new one so far?

• No bundle and it costs like my car😂😂😂 Tried on desktop but for me it’s too much money for my musical ear and taste. But We know that I’m old and a little bit deaf 😂😂😂

• Anyone knows if Christian will make a bundle. I have all his effects but 34.99 euros is a little bit prohibitive just to satisfy my appholic needs😱

• @Gavinski said:
    The first one was fairly gentle anyway, no? Do u like the new one so far?

Yes. Tested at 2dB reduction (with 3dB reduction through “NoLimits”) and none of my other mastering chains have this mojo.
    Maybe it’s the 4x oversampling.

• edited May 2020

4x cooks my cpu :) will be masterbus only...

anyway returned the mono in (EU we get 14 days return so wallet did not cry that much)

• Oof. That is a premium price. And I would imagine the licensing arrangement between the developer and the maker of the hardware helps drive up the cost. But still, apparently nothing else sounds like it.

• edited May 2020

worth every penny. but this is it. im done buying for this year. ( yeah right)

• @noob said:
    worth every penny

Omg. Could you make a quick comparison video in Aum of the mono and this one?❤️

• edited May 2020

@Charlesalbert. I returned the mono :) but dont worry it will be flooded with examples soon in this thread
    @jolico care to help us out on this :smile:

• edited May 2020

all params exposed in AUM

• @noob said:
    all params exposed in AUM

Genius!
    The only way (at the moment) to control the hidden secondary features. As far as I can tell.

• Far too rich for my recently diluted blood...

• edited May 2020

• There should be a bundle. The desktop version has a discount for buyers who already own the first version I believe.

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    There should be a bundle. The desktop version has a discount for buyers who already own the first version I believe.

Could we ask to Christian if he will make a bundle also for ios?

I will wait as every time I buy an app the day after a bundle come 😂😂😂