Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stria

2»

Comments

• edited February 2020

the AUV3 update is OUT!:)
    you can send midi notes to pad1!

• @waka_x said:

You can select pad1 or pad2 for receiving midi in the little Master Volume Dialog (that is folded down by default, but can be opened by tapping the 2-arrows-button on the left).
    Thank you apeSoft for making Stria AUv3!

• YES!!!!

This is the one I've been waiting for - my favorite of the apeSoft granular synths! So great - I've already got apeMatrix open with Rozeta Particles feeding it.

Ah, space noises - how I've missed you!

Thanks apeSoft!

• @waka_x said:

YES! I was working on a piece last week and this was the thing I wanted so badly. Time to dust it off.

Can create some gorgeous drones and pads in this thing once you wrap your head around it.

• I just asked the coder If he can implement that both pads could be controllable by midi on diffrent midi channels
    and he said YES:) so ...;) soon...:)
    for now only one at a time:)

• That would be great, but even just one makes this a lot more useful to me.

• @Daveypoo said:
    YES!!!!

This is the one I've been waiting for - my favorite of the apeSoft granular synths! So great - I've already got apeMatrix open with Rozeta Particles feeding it.

Ah, space noises - how I've missed you!

Thanks apeSoft!

Ouch! Stria is the only apesoft I missed. It would be nice if you could make a demo with Rozetta feeding it. Do you want to think about it, Dave? 🙏🏽

• edited February 2020

Taking it for a spin in AUM gonna get freaky

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Autogen Pad 2 the sliders don’t respond as expected. To move them you must slide up and down? But still loving it!

• All kinds of sweetness. :)

• Anyone missing presets?

• RJB:
    you must start the standalone first.
    after one start - the presets will be also in auv3!

• @waka_x said:
    RJB:
    you must start the standalone first.
    after one start - the presets will be also in auv3!

Thanks!

• I sometimes forget how great the Apesoft apps are :)

• I sometimes forget how great the Apesoft apps are :)

• I’ll be honest, its the only synth that makes me feel out of my depth, the manual is not for dummies! i’ve made some accidentally lovely sounds with this a while ago but I want to know what is going on to get the most out of it.

I’m persevering with the manual..

But really could use a @jakoB_haQ docutorial on this one.

• Call me lazy, but I long ago stopped trying to figure out most the Apesoft apps and just twiddle dials and push sliders :p

• Is there a trick to get some deeper pitched sounds out of STRIA? It sounds indeed lovely but too high pitched for my ears 🙈

• @david_2017 said:
    Is there a trick to get some deeper pitched sounds out of STRIA? It sounds indeed lovely but too high pitched for my ears 🙈

I will have to look deeper into this. To be honest, I’ve pretty much always used it for ambient Japan Ghosts like sounds :p

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@david_2017 said:
    Is there a trick to get some deeper pitched sounds out of STRIA? It sounds indeed lovely but too high pitched for my ears 🙈

I will have to look deeper into this. To be honest, I’ve pretty much always used it for ambient Japan Ghosts like sounds :p

Haha, fits perfectly for this though ;)
    Just using the octave shifting button is not doing the trick for me btw. any insight greatly appreciated 👊🏼😁

• @david_2017 said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@david_2017 said:

Just using the octave shifting button is not doing the trick for me btw. any insight greatly appreciated 👊🏼😁

Do you mean the up and down arrows on the 2nd pad? Are you playing off the pad?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@david_2017 said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@david_2017 said:

Do you mean the up and down arrows on the 2nd pad? Are you playing off the pad?

Just to add, are you playing patches that actually play up and down the octaves? Some presets can’t be played properly with a midi keyboard, just the pads. Maybe that’s why you are not getting anything lower in tone?