Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Touchable pro vs touchable mini vs lk

Oh why is touchable mini 90$ ???
Is it dead and moved to pro, that one's 30$
And what would you recommend, touchable, lk, or lemur ....
I really can't decide.
I wanna use it to trigger loops... And create.

I love the scale keyboard that drc has do it looks really good on lk and the dev is awesome!

What's your guys thoughts... And I'm sure some will say, both !! Haha I haven't crossed that idea off yet either if there is good reason

Comments

• Touchable Pro is getting really close to the functionality of Push2 , it’s pretty badass.

• I’m guessing they are charging $90 for touchable mini to discourage people from buying it, like when image had FL Studio and FL Studio HD once upon a time. I have touchable but not the pro version yet, mainly because Touchable is doing all I need and I’m not using Ableton as much as I used to.

• Touchable Pro all the way for what it does it’s worth it have it on iOS and Windows. The last beta update landed 3 weeks ago so they are still developing it be it slowly.