Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video from thesoundtestroom for Singaling, the Vocal Effects Suite

I wish I could sing...clearly I have no shame, this is a cool app though and the effects sound top

Comments

• Thanks Doug!

I Presume this is input slot only!?

• Yeah and thats a real shame, I originally thought it would run in the effects slot too, but no. And I find that really odd because it has some very good effects here that would have worked great with instruments. I may ask the dev if she is thinking of putting it in.

• Please do!

It would definitely broaden her market and boost sales if we could run instruments through this.

• The Dev is Ian Crowe. I'll hit him up on FB.

• Tell him to stop calling himself Vanessa! :)

• I think there are three of them, I've mail from Ian and Vanessa, but its her name on the app, who knows

• I beta tested and Ian was the contact. Right Doug, who knows.

• Sounds nice, except the distortion.

• The delay and filter are right on the money