Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Piano / Shimmered Shigeru

After 100 tracks... just piano.... kind of. Actually two piano tracks, RC275 clean and my Kawai MP11se Shigeru Grand with one of the best iOS effects, IMO... Shimmer.

Comments

• Great track! Which Shimmer are you using? 4pockets?

• Yep, @oat_phipps. That is the one!

• edited May 2019

@Daveypoo ... There is something more to this track... and you know the answer. Can you figure this musical koan out? I am guessing not. Proof that it’s all in the arrangement!
    And how about you, @McD?

• edited May 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    @Daveypoo ... There is something more to this track... and you know the answer. Can you figure this musical koan out? I am guessing not. Proof that it’s all in the arrangement!
    And how about you, @McD?

I gave it a once-over yesterday but I'll have to give it another spin when I'm home...