Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New A10 iPod touch, 256 GB storage option

'The 2019 iPod touch is available to order online now at $199 for 32 GB storage, $299 for 128 GB and $399 for the 256 GB configuration.'

https://9to5mac.com/2019/05/28/apple-releases-new-ipod-touch-featuring-a10-fusion-chip-256-gb-storage-option/

Comments

• I use my iPod Touch 6 a lot, mainly as a very portable effects unit for my electric mandola. I'll probably get the new one, hopefully the battery life is much improved.

• If they would have upgraded camera I’d already have purchased it, still thinking about that 128gb model. I like the A10 chip a lot, it’s been serving me well on my 6gen iPad.

• It has a headphone jack. Worth it for that alone.

• Neat. The iPod Touch is a staple in my test-device-collection. Apparently 0.17% of my user base uses an iPod Touch :D

• When I bought a iPod touch 4 gen way back, 9 months later they stopped giving iOS updates. I was not a happy camper. Buyer beware.

• I had originally planned to purchase an iPad Mini, but I'm only roughly $50 away from one of these 256gb iPods. I think that's what I'll purchase since it costs less money and can fit in my pocket. In case you wonder, the only thing I really can't do on it is cover art. It can run most of the apps I need (and once Nanostudio 2 goes universal, ALL of the apps I need), and oh yeah, as @mistercharlie pointed out, it has a headphone jack. 👍

Of course my iPhone SE can run all of these things on the (was it an) a9 chip just fine, but 128gb of space can get used up pretty rapidly, especially when recording longer ambient jams and the like. :lol:

• Man that thing is still lagging behind hard and wow no screen upgrade again. Still only 4 inches... Why not the a11-chip
    Idk I say fuck that thing

• Its not for you. It's for waiters to use to take your order.

• I'm still rocking my iPod classic 160 gig.

Maaaaaybe, I'll upgrade.

maybe.

• Don’t upgrade the scroll wheel is the best Ui they ever built.

• @ecou said:
    Don’t upgrade the scroll wheel is the best Ui they ever built.

I agree... and that click sound is just so satisfying.