Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Novation: Components Issue

Can't save sample set.

Am able to send to Circuit however.

Don't want to lose this carefully curated sample selection bank so hoping a solution is available.

I figure here if anywhere......

Thanks!

Comments

• Save to circuit, then new pack from device might work

• Are you using it via web browser? If so, try the standalone. Or if you are using the standalone, maybe try the web browser?

I’ve never had a problem with standalone, I’d only use the web browser if I were desperate.

• @DMan said:
    Are you using it via web browser? If so, try the standalone. Or if you are using the standalone, maybe try the web browser?

I’ve never had a problem with standalone, I’d only use the web browser if I were desperate.

Let me try web browser

Thanks

• @Hansson said:
    Save to circuit, then new pack from device might work

THing is I can't save the name of the pack so not sure if that limits the options to get info from machine.

Maybe the app(Midi circuit) has a sample/set save option.

Let me try.

• @Hansson said:

@DMan said:
    Are you using it via web browser? If so, try the standalone. Or if you are using the standalone, maybe try the web browser?

You guys on Mac or PC?

Starting to remember I think I updated on my Mac from Apple in last week but not 100%.........

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Hansson said:

@DMan said:

You guys on Mac or PC?

Starting to remember I think I updated on my Mac from Apple in last week but not 100%.........

I used to be PC but my PC laptop is in pieces right now (I’m “cleaning” it) and I just have my Mac. I am 100% up to date on the Mac. I haven’t saved a set since March or so and was probably on 10.14.2 or 3. It worked then. 10.14.5 is the most up to date.

Both the old MIDI synth circuit and the new MIDI synth control or whatever the actual names are do not save Sample sets. Novation basically doesn’t give any information to implement sample saving to 3rd party developers from what I understand. Those apps just do patch saving.

Are you on firmware 1.8?

• Can you save the complete pack? It will have the samples and you can always just override the patches/sessions. I’ve never tried to save a sample set specifically. I’ve saved patch sets. I’ve just never had a sample set I really cared for on Circuit. I change it every couple months and even when I don’t like the samples that much I keep them anyway.