Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited May 2019

Did you pull this off that fast or have one in the works?

Really nice guitar playing on this one and you nailed all of Joni's original vocal ideas including that crazy last sentence.

• This one would not render in my iOS drive, although your last track did.

• @McD said:
    Did you pull this off that fast or have one in the works?

Really nice guitar playing on this one and you nailed all of Joni's original vocal ideas including that crazy last sentence.

Thanks again McD! It's a new one. I looked up the tuning last night and messed around with it then this morning after about 20 takes recorded it. I'd still like to do it better maybe in a higher key and slightly faster.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    This one would not render in my iOS drive, although your last track did.

Bummer, not sure why that is. Thought I did everything the same on both. I'll have to check into it.
    Thanks for trying.

• @Bootsy said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

Bummer, not sure why that is. Thought I did everything the same on both. I'll have to check into it.
    Thanks for trying.

You should consider uploading these tracks into SoundCloud and just sharing the links. They allow up to 1 hour of free music sharing. I just throw away the old tracks and keep adding.

• @McD said:

@Bootsy said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

Thanks for trying.

You should consider uploading these tracks into SoundCloud and just sharing the links. They allow up to 1 hour of free music sharing. I just throw away the old tracks and keep adding.

I do have a bunch on SoundCloud I just haven’t put much on there lately. I went back and changed some settings in drive and re linked it. Have you tried it again?

• I took me a few days to find the time to listen to this one, but it's as beautiful as ever. Great stuff!