Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stagelight using AU audio effects?

How do I load AUV3 audio effects in stagelight? When I go to load external audio effects I only see internal options such as Matrix mixer

Comments

• Have you bought the unlock?

• You gotta unlock...
    Then go to settings and scan for new aus
    gotta do it every time you install a new audio unit

• @reasOne said:
    You gotta unlock...

Thank you! I had purchased the unlock and then it found all of my instruments automatically but for some reason I had to tell it to scan manually for it to pick up the audio effects

Thanks again!

• @annahahn said:

@reasOne said:
    You gotta unlock...

Thank you! I had purchased the unlock and then it found all of my instruments automatically but for some reason I had to tell it to scan manually for it to pick up the audio effects

Thanks again!

For sure!
    Ya anytime you download a new au you have to rescan with stagelight, it's not gonna auto find

• Hi there! You can enable scan for new plugins at startup in our settings menu.

Cheers!

• @MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Hi there! You can enable scan for new plugins at startup in our settings menu.

Cheers!

Not a good idea since it hangs scanning plugins sometimes.

• @wim said:

@MatthewAtStagelight said:

Cheers!

I was just trying this and it crashes Stagelight for me every time I try to rescan or scan all.
    Not good.

• Ah right. we need to figure something out there.

• @ruggedsmooth said:

@wim said:

Cheers!

I was just trying this and it crashes Stagelight for me every time I try to rescan or scan all.
    Not good.

I’ve always been able to make it through after three or four tries. It makes it further through the list each time for me.

• @wim said:

@ruggedsmooth said:

@wim said:

Cheers!

Not good.

I’ve always been able to make it through after three or four tries. It makes it further through the list each time for me.

Same here redownload yesterday and took 5 attempts to get all the AU plugins back on.

• @MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Ah right. we need to figure something out there.

When I turn down audition for a synth sound I get freezing issues

• @Jumpercollins said:

@wim said:

@ruggedsmooth said:

@wim said:

Cheers!

Not good.

Same here redownload yesterday and took 5 attempts to get all the AU plugins back on.

Sorry to hear it is taking that many attempts. We'll need to improve that!