Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First video try: Ambient Fugue Machine DAWless jam

edited May 2019 in Creations

Hey guys - I've been meaning to crack down and try making some videos for a long time. Finally managed to get one finished.

It's a screen recording of an ambient AUM session, using the following apps:

Fugue Machine, Synthmaster One, Guitar Capo, DRC synth, Blocs Waves, KD7 Tape Delay, Filterstation, Dubstation, & EOS2 Reverb, Bleass Reverb, 4pockets Shimmer, Tardigrain, Kosmonaut Delay & Rozeta Suite. (& FAC Maxima on masterbus)

hope to do some more videos in the future... this one took a little longer than I planned.

Comments

• Wow! Great track and use of the plugins! A enjoyable listening piece! Thanks for sharing!!!

• edited May 2019

Really nice work love it!

• How much processing power does screen recording take? And (how much) does it affect audio stream/app performance?

• Awesome! Excellent work, really like the piece.

• Post the session! I’d love to tinker with this!

• Thanks guys!

@nondes said:
    How much processing power does screen recording take? And (how much) does it affect audio stream/app performance?

Not sure exactly - might add a few more percent - i was around 70-80% I think for most of this setup - and when recording got a few crackles and pops in the screen recording - but I replaced the audio with the AUM channel recording which was clean.

@Zjenji said:
    Post the session! I’d love to tinker with this!

I'll see about posting it maybe tomorrow night...

• Good stuff man!