Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iConnectAudio4+ & USB-C

I have the iCA4+ and their proprietary USB-B to Lightning cable, but I may upgrade to an iOS device with USB-C connection. What are you using as an adapter (Lightning to USB-C) that will still allow me to use the proprietary cable and charge my device plugged into the iCA4+?

Or perhaps there is another option for a USB-B to USB-C cable with charging that is not made by iConnectivity?

Comments

• I'm using the Apple "USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter", I use a USB-C cable for charging and a regular USB-B to USB-A cable for connecting the iPad to the iCA4+.

I tried a USB-B to USB-C cable directly, and it works for communication but not for charging.

• @jipumarino. Which of the new Pros do you have and is it working well with the iconnect?

• @Ben 2018 12.9”, it works great. Passing audio seamlessly to and from a Mac.

An iConnectivity guy said in their forum that it should also work with this, but I already had the Apple adapter: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G8YLJ8B

• @jipumarino Thanks for the info. It's too bad that there isn't another solution that means I could continue making use of the iConnectivity proprietary cable / avoid having to charge it with a second cable.