Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cality - is their a manual?

Hello

Just wondering is their a manual for cality?

Thanks

Comments

• Sadly, no. @pagefall frequents this joint so ask the questions! There are also some helpful videos out there.

• sorry - website & manuals are behind, a bit time "poor" at the moment earning a living (which isn't writing iOs apps sadly) - do feel free to ask questions......

• @pagefall said:
    sorry - website & manuals are behind, a bit time "poor" at the moment earning a living (which isn't writing iOs apps sadly) - do feel free to ask questions......

Ok thanks for getting back to me.

I am wondering about Midi output, I notice their are two options, one for cloud and one for chord, I can get midi output working all ok with cloud but cannot seem to get anything happening with the chord output, e.g I setup cloud to channel 2 and chord to channel 3, put it out to a synth and cloud sends fine but cannot seem to hear anything coming from chord.
    I have also noticed people using -1 on both cloud and chord, is this the same as an omni setting?

Thanks

• Hmm. That sounds like it’s not working TBH. I’m out today will look in the next day or so