Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unable to leave a review for Cosm

So I was on the beta, got the official version installed and everything and I go to leave a review and it’s all like “you must own this product” and I’m like “wtf App Store, I do, I’m looking at the “open” button right now. Shit I’m just trying to help the brothers out with an honest 5 star review. Anyone have this problem? I fear the answer will be to delete and reinstall but I’m hoping that’s not the case as I have some pretty sublime vibes saved in there.

Well damn, I figured since I had it on two devices, I’d delete it from the iPhone where I didn’t have anything saved. So I did that and turned the phone off and on and it STILL WONT LET ME. I propose this is a vast apple conspiracy to suppress the proliferation of clever music apps.

Comments

• Were you given a promo code for the app for beta testing? You can’t leave a review for promo/gifted apps (which is a good thing I think).

• Yeah, you got a code and then you are not allowed to review.

• @david_2017 said:
    Yeah, you got a code and then you are not allowed to review.

Oh man that’s dumb. You’d think they’d tell you that was the reason. Oh well

• Wait, you got a promo code??