Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone using Squarp Pyramid to sequence ios synths?

I'd love to see this in action :)
I'm thinking of getting a Squarp to sequence and modulate parameters of the POISON 202 among others.

Comments

• edited May 2019

yes.

Highly recommended. Any parameters that are visible to the host can be sequenced with the Pyramid.

I'd recommend an iconnect box for handling midi.. you can use a camera connection kit as well of course. I use the iconnectaudio4+ so that I can run my hardware into AUM, using a midi controller as a mixer and it handles all audio and midi over lightning or usb C. Fun times!

I don't have any video of my setup in action and don't really do that sort of thing. maybe one day..
    I can post some audio examples soon of some pieces made with this setup if you're interested.

• Thanks, and midi interface recommendation much appreciated :)

• Yeah thanks for the iconnect info