Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mozaic goes to 11!

Dear Bram,

I hope you have a really nice scotch or whatever it is you want in the world right now. You deserve it. You made a decidedly nerdy, code-it-yourself MIDI processing app—priced above the Flappy Birds on-a-whim threshold—and it's number 11 in the US app store for music. Coolest music chart position possible, obviously.

There's no way there are enough I-am-already-comfortable-with-coding-and-finally-I-can-use-those-skills-to-process-midi-on-my-ipad customers out there to push Mozaic to 11. Of course, I could be wrong but I'd be willing to bet money that Mozaic's chart position has everything to do with the consistent quality of your previous endeavors. Really, it's kinda incredible—Moziac and you're entire string of hits.

Congrats on the release and thanks for all your work!

@LetterFinished
log {Best,}
log {Will}
@End

Comments

• Well earned. Now someone get to work porting those rm1x/rs7000 midi FX so I don’t have to!

• Congrats. Well earned!

• Agreed. Love @brambos! I’ll never use this but I’m buying anyways.

• edited May 2019

tk32 suddenly hatches a dastardly plan...

I wonder... if I were to quickly put together a fake app called 'Moziac' would I be able to to capitalise on all these typos?

{Evil laugh}

• Let’s get it to number one.

• Well deserved ! Congrats !

• Oh wow! Thanks for the compliments...

And I’m amazed that an obscure niche app which makes no sound and requires loading code makes it into that list at all :o

:D

• 7th place in Belgium 😁

• Congrats! :)
    I'm always intrigued by what no.1 means in terms of download numbers.

• @Carnbot said:
    Congrats! :)

I'll tell you when I finally manage to beat ForScore (which seems to be permanently fixed on #1 for all eternity) :D

• @brambos said:

@Carnbot said:
    Congrats! :)

I'll tell you when I finally manage to beat ForScore (which seems to be permanently fixed on #1 for all eternity) :D

a big achievement for such an app, it makes lots of unusual experiments seem much more possible to achieve now :)

• Forescore is at #13 ....

• Just purchased
    Haven't even opened it yet
    Away with family
    Have to resist, am here for family time, repeating in my brain
    Am sure it will be great like everything else you have done so far

• On the UK store Mozaic is number 4 in paid apps. I can’t see Forscore in the chart at all.

FLSM is number 158. Only £899.99.

• @klownshed said:
    On the UK store Mozaic is number 4 in paid apps. I can’t see Forscore in the chart at all.

FLSM is number 158. Only £899.99.

Mozaic was number one in uk earlier.

• Mozaic is number 2 in the Netherlands! (After forScore).

• 2 in Music in USA, #38 on the entire USA App Store. Cheers Bram!

• No 5 in Music in Sweden, 115 on the overall chart...

• Seems like everyone in NL loves ForScore.

Does anyone have any theories on why?

• @tk32 said:
    Seems like everyone in NL loves ForScore.

Does anyone have any theories on why?

There are only three music app users in NL, and one of them is @brambos.