Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bs 16i What exactly is hi res engine ?

Bs 16i app What exactly is hi res engine ?in app purchase
What exactly is this floating point calculation?
Guess I’m looking for the nerdy nitty gritty here

Comments

• I'm wondering about the difference in sound too.
    bs-16i is not the best when pushing sample rate reduction to the limits (in order to build smaller sound banks while keeping most high frequency content) but that's a matter of anti-alias lowpass filtering rather that just floating point calculations, so I doubt anything would improve in this regard.
    I'd be OK even with somewhat higher CPU load (which better interpolation and filter quality naturally comes with).

• @rs2000 said:
    bs-16i is not the best when pushing sample rate reduction to the limits (in order to build smaller sound banks ).

your are right... I wish there was some better explanation by developer for a 5$ IAP

• @hisdudeness said:

@rs2000 said:
    bs-16i is not the best when pushing sample rate reduction to the limits (in order to build smaller sound banks ).

your are right... I wish there was some better explanation by developer for a 5$ IAP

Agreed. I keep nearly buying this app but this is one of the things that’s stopping me.