Any AUv3 delays that can do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=oXS_Uzll-J4

I think it's so cool how the delayed notes are pitch-shifted and fitted into a key. Any AUv3s out there that can do this?

Bonus points if it has portamento !!?!!

Comments

• Harmony Eight by VirSyn?

• And woodulator , multitap delay 4pockets, kosmonaut ,delayrium ,discord4,k7d ,Italizer ? Watch some Doug’s video ´s demos and compare .

• @grego68 said:
    And woodulator , multitap delay 4pockets, kosmonaut ,delayrium ,discord4,k7d ,Italizer ? Watch some Doug’s video ´s demos and compare .

Are you sure about Kosmonaut? Love this AU as a delay, but it doesn't seem to be able to pitch-shift the delayed notes. I'll take a look at the others on your list.

@mjcouche I see Harmony Eight can do this! And a whole sleu of effects to boot. At a glance, it doesn't seem the portamento effect I mentioned is possible -- can you confirm?

• I will have to reinstall to see. It’s been a while. May want to directly contact VirSyn in their website. They are pretty responsive

• wimwim
    edited May 18

If you can use a midi Echo, then pitch shifting all over the place is possible and reliable. Midi Echo AU by anthony saunders ( @midiSequencer ) will do this. It’s a great app.

I have some ideas along this line I want to try in Mozaic, like Midi Echo, but with scale settings, etc.

• @wim said:
    If you can use a midi Echo, then pitch shifting all over the place is possible and reliable. Midi Echo AU by anthony saunders ( @midiSequencer ) will do this. It’s a great app.

I have some ideas along this line I want to try in Mozaic, like Midi Echo, but with scale settings, etc.

Funny 'cause that's what I was doing by running midi through MidiEcho and then through Rozeta Scaler.

• wimwim
    edited May 18

@audiblevideo said:

@wim said:

Funny 'cause that's what I was doing by running midi through MidiEcho and then through Rozeta Scaler.

Yeh, me too. But sounds fun to try to do in a single app with maybe a few different twists.