Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audulus IOS and Imac patches compatible?

Hey guys, Maybe this is escaping my mind but help me sort it out... Ok, so lets say I make a dope patch on iPad, can I just upload to cloud or whatever and then work on it on the iMac? That would be a huge plus for me. Thanks, and cheers

Comments

• Yes - that's one way I work with Audulus - make patches on my iPad and upload to desktop for recording session. I find Audulus much easier to work with on the iPad than the desktop

• Yes, there is full compatibility between the iOS version and the macOS version. If you use iCloud Drive the sync between the mobile and desktop version is basically seamless.

• Thanks you guys! I just joined the Audulus forum too. Hey maybe this is basic: Ok so I downloaded the extra AU file and the app is in proper folder but I can't find it in the new version of garage band? I actually can't find any of my AU's except apples built in ones, this is an interface/user error thing since the graphics and layout in GB are different. For example I bought hyperion AU as well and can't find in Garage band?

I am SO happy that audulus is cross platform.

• @oceansinspace said:
    Thanks you guys! I just joined the Audulus forum too. Hey maybe this is basic: Ok so I downloaded the extra AU file and the app is in proper folder but I can't find it in the new version of garage band? I actually can't find any of my AU's except apples built in ones, this is an interface/user error thing since the graphics and layout in GB are different. For example I bought hyperion AU as well and can't find in Garage band?

I am SO happy that audulus is cross platform.

Re: getting the AU working with GarageBand on the Mac, you should follow up on the Audulus forum. Someone over there will get you straightened out.

If you posted there yesterday, there was a response about making sure that you put the AU in the correct system folder .

• yea that was me ok, I will make sure that file folder is in proper order. Cheers.