Delayrium multi delay AU effect app. From the developer of Esoteric Synth

Comments

• I love it

• Nice name!

• It’s weird. Quirky interface. I have no idea what I’m doing with it... But, absolutely fascinating results.

• Link to app store would be nice for topics like this. Or is it not out yet?

• Bought. Will never use. It's cool though, Esoteric Synth was awesome and I look forward to seeing what else this guy/gal can come up with.

• There does not seem to be a way to save presets independent of the AU host. Is that correct?

• This app creator has been a religious cult leader in Antarctica and uses these apps to hypnotize the soul and then enlighten those who responded and heard the tones emmanating from the caves. Somehow he did create free electricity by plugging into a tree of life. Basically in my thoughts, these apps are uber next level. Amazing and extremely far out and complex. Portals and cern thumping acid flashbacks are abound in any sonic combination. At first I didn't know that these sound apps are shooting for a whole different level, and meditating monks are approving this guys soul. I love this delay too, hard to call it just a delay. Esoteric for sure.

• @oceansinspace said:
    This app creator has been a religious cult leader in Antarctica and uses these apps to hypnotize the soul and then enlighten those who responded and heard the tones emmanating from the caves. Somehow he did create free electricity by plugging into a tree of life. Basically in my thoughts, these apps are uber next level. Amazing and extremely far out and complex. Portals and cern thumping acid flashbacks are abound in any sonic combination. At first I didn't know that these sound apps are shooting for a whole different level, and meditating monks are approving this guys soul. I love this delay too, hard to call it just a delay. Esoteric for sure.

Man, would love to see more AppStore reviews from you.
    ;)

• @oceansinspace said:
    This app creator has been a religious cult leader in Antarctica and uses these apps to hypnotize the soul and then enlighten those who responded and heard the tones emmanating from the caves. Somehow he did create free electricity by plugging into a tree of life. Basically in my thoughts, these apps are uber next level. Amazing and extremely far out and complex. Portals and cern thumping acid flashbacks are abound in any sonic combination. At first I didn't know that these sound apps are shooting for a whole different level, and meditating monks are approving this guys soul. I love this delay too, hard to call it just a delay. Esoteric for sure.

+1 word

• Is it something akin to R0Verb ?

• I would say its one of a kind, but think apesoft delay on DMT. Wait, apesoft is already in the vortex umm DMT while levitating.

• @oceansinspace said:

👍🤯 best review I’ve ever read!! You’re talkin ma language, loved Esoteric off to buy Delayrium , will report back with meanderings from afar.