Huge Multitrack DAW update

Comments

  • Wow! Look forward to hearing how it is working for people. I am a big fan -- used to use it on an early generation iPod Touch and my iPhone 4 with great results.

  • Oh hello!!!

  • Good to hear it supports slideover split view the only other host I know that does this is Audiobus 3.

  • Nice, but I don't see any auv3 apps in the lists. IAA only.

  • Keep looking AU’s are there

  • This is a fantastic update. Still my DAW of choice on my phone.

  • wasn't it the first full ios DAW other than the integral garageband ?
    seem to recall Cubasis coming sometime after.

  • @Paul16 said:
    wasn't it the first full ios DAW other than the integral garageband ?
    seem to recall Cubasis coming sometime after.

    I think that's right. And it ran on everything.

  • edited May 16

    https://forum.harmonicdog.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2698

    AUv3... Look at the first item of the feature list

    On another note I somehow never realized it runs on iPhone.

  • Apparently, a stable app.

    Split-view and export to MP3 are very interesting!

    @LFS - here is how it is implemented in MTD5

    "MP3 export using Lame, with command line in Settings.app"

  • Any pictures or video of the new update?slipt view Au etc? Does it have bus/send?

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @Paul16 said:
    wasn't it the first full ios DAW other than the integral garageband ?
    seem to recall Cubasis coming sometime after.

    I think that's right. And it ran on everything.

    First DAW on iPad-
    I think BM1, BM 2, Nanostudio and maybe other forgotten oldies came to iPhone

  • @MobileMusic said:
    Apparently, a stable app.

    Split-view and export to MP3 are very interesting!

    @LFS - here is how it is implemented in MTD5

    "MP3 export using Lame, with command line in Settings.app"

    I think Steinberg have something up their sleeves for Cubasis..I think the next update might be a good one.

  • @Paa89 said:

    @MobileMusic said:
    Apparently, a stable app.

    Split-view and export to MP3 are very interesting!

    @LFS - here is how it is implemented in MTD5

    "MP3 export using Lame, with command line in Settings.app"

    I think Steinberg have something up their sleeves for Cubasis..I think the next update might be a good one.

    https://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/article/steinberg-acquires-xewton-4772.html

  • That was a year ago. Since when Music Studio has been pretty much in mothballs.

    My guess is that it was an Aquihire - probably to work on an android version of Cubasis- the Xewton guy did FL studio android for Imageline and was porting music studio to android.

Sign In or Register to comment.