Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2018 iPad Pro AU nightmare[solved]

So I had a previous model and broke the screen . I got a warranty replacement of one of the new 2018 models because they didn’t have the older models in stock. So ever since I’ve been dead in the water because now none of my hosts , Ie Cubasis , Garageband , beatmaker, Auria or any of the other AU hosts( I practically own all of them) ...none of them see a single AU . So no songs, no tutorials .... I’m completely stuck in this limbo. I finally cleared my personal life of the chaos that’s been undermining me but this hurdle I’ve not been able to clear.ive tried reinstalling the hosts , but to no avail. All the AUs that are also standalone , work in stand alone , just never as an AU . Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated .

Comments

• That’s very strange what iOS version the iPad using ?

• 12.2 latest version , iPad Pro 12.9 2018 ( newest iPad model )

• Hi,
    If you’ve already tried turning off the iPad (holding for 5secs power button AND either the low volume button or high volume button - sorry I can’t remember which), and then turning back on by holding the power button and still nothing shows - then you have 2 other things I can think of to try..

Go to your local Apple store and see if someone can sort it, or and this the last thing you’d probably wanna do, is delete and reinstall everything - there might be an option to do this in Settings, but I’ve never done it before. If you choose the last method, just reinstall one host like Cubasis and a a few AUs to test if it worked

Hope this helps, all the best

• Oh my god ,I just did a hard reboot like suggested and suddenly they all appeared. I can’t believe I overlooked the simplest solution all this time. What’s worse ...is several people at apple were clueless and couldn’t figure it out either . Thanks very much! One can go weeks without rebooting ... one should not ...lol

@gdog said:
    Hi,
    If you’ve already tried turning off the iPad (holding for 5secs power button AND either the low volume button or high volume button - sorry I can’t remember which), and then turning back on by holding the power button and still nothing shows - then you have 2 other things I can think of to try..

Go to your local Apple store and see if someone can sort it, or and this the last thing you’d probably wanna do, is delete and reinstall everything - there might be an option to do this in Settings, but I’ve never done it before. If you choose the last method, just reinstall one host like Cubasis and a a few AUs to test if it worked

Hope this helps, all the best

• Glad you got it cleared up! Hope you have lots of fun making cool sounds and music! 🎛🌈🎧

• @bedheadproducer said:
    So I had a previous model and broke the screen . I got a warranty replacement of one of the new 2018 models because they didn’t have the older models in stock. So ever since I’ve been dead in the water because now none of my hosts , Ie Cubasis , Garageband , beatmaker, Auria or any of the other AU hosts( I practically own all of them) ...none of them see a single AU . So no songs, no tutorials .... I’m completely stuck in this limbo. I finally cleared my personal life of the chaos that’s been undermining me but this hurdle I’ve not been able to clear.ive tried reinstalling the hosts , but to no avail. All the AUs that are also standalone , work in stand alone , just never as an AU . Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated .

Sounds distressing.

How did you restore the iPad and how long has the restore been in process? The restore can take a few days to complete. During which time some things behave strangely or seem to be missing.

Have tried fully powering down and powering back up? I had a similar problem fixed by doing this.

You might try downloading a free AUv3 that you have never owned and seeing if that works.