Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eli's Cheeseverse Ep. 7: German Cheeses - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Hey guys - my oldest, now 8, just uploaded his latest cheese vlog. You all have been very kind in the past to humor my posts here about it, and if you're so inclined, please give a view and a like. It really makes his day!

I won't bump this as I know it's WAY off topic, but you guys are such a great support network I had to share. I think he's particularly funny in this one...

Enjoy!

Germany - the latest cheese frontier! Come join us on the latest Eli's Cheeseverse

Comments

• "I think it {these cheeses} would be better in Germany."

Eli's got the travel bug.

• edited May 2019

@McD said:
    "I think it {these cheeses} would be better in Germany."

Eli's got the travel bug.

Here's the thing: my kids will eat almost anything when we're in Europe without argument. They LOVE the food when we're there. When we're here in the US, they fight us constantly about the food because they don't like it. I think it speaks volumes about the food quality in both places - honest reviews from a 5 & 8 year old!

EDIT: Eli just told me "Yeah, you're right - you can't fight an 8 year old."

Truer words have never been spoken.

• If your kid can get past the Food Industrial Complex and really enjoy developing a palette for
    natural flavors beyond the sugar and salt of fast food, then you have managed their early years well. It so hard when most have so little time to prepare decent meals with fresh ingredients and fast food and processed foods push out natural ingredients.

• @McD said:
    If your kid can get past the Food Industrial Complex and really enjoy developing a palette for
    natural flavors beyond the sugar and salt of fast food, then you have managed their early years well. It so hard when most have so little time to prepare decent meals with fresh ingredients and fast food and processed foods push out natural ingredients.

Luckily my wife is big on quality of food, and has been since they were born. They have a healthy love of US crap, but ultimately prefer the good stuff. We're very lucky in that regard...

• Adorable!!!

• @audiobussy said:
    Adorable!!!

Thank you!

• edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    smart kid. he`ll be a good cook some day that prepares delicious food. I smell on anything before I eat or drink it. I have no idea what danke käse is, need to google it. lol

Grüße aus Deutschland.

Yeah, well, y'know - not saying we were going for AUTHENTIC German Cheeses... Just the best we could get here locally. Never heard of Danke either, but it was tasty!

Thanks for the view, @Max23

• edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@Daveypoo said:

@Max23 said:
    smart kid. he`ll be a good cook some day that prepares delicious food. I smell on anything before I eat or drink it. I have no idea what danke käse is, need to google it. lol

Grüße aus Deutschland.

Yeah, well, y'know - not saying we were going for AUTHENTIC German Cheeses... Just the best we could get here locally. Never heard of Danke either, but it was tasty!

Thanks for the view, @Max23

I have a friend that moved to TX. She travels 300 miles every week to buy German bread, sausages, and fizzy water.

Worth it - best sausages I've ever eaten were had when I spent a month in Deutschland in college. Amazing times, man.