Anytune v 3.10.1 open in export no longer working. :(

I just tried to export via open in and I get a blank splash. Email export still working ok though, just more convoluted.

Can anyone with the old version verify this? I’m on Pro 10.5 and Air 2 latest iOS. Cheers

Comments

• BenBen
    edited May 10

Edit

• Am I the only person who has the classic Anytune ware? Feeling proud!....albeit a bit broken.

• Actually I’ve just tried ‘the other option’ and it works surprisingly well. Maybe not for chopping but saves straight to wav and no ads.

• BenBen
    edited May 11

Sorry @supadom. I started to comment earlier and realized that I had the latest version so no help to you.

• Any reason you’re hanging on to 3.10?

• Old versions of Anytune converted YouTube to wav. Current version removed the function.

Anytune is a really good practice app, actually very helpful for key changes and slow-down practicing with the track. The YouTube function made it incredibly useful for finding and learning a song or track. I guess they pulled the function for copyright reasons.

@supadom you get a prize for the effort of keeping up with the old 3.10 version. Yes, I think you are the only one left 😂. I lost it on an accidental “update all” tap a few years ago.

• where can you check within anytune which version the app is, I don't see it in settings where is it?

• I'm not sure if this is what you need, but the options open for me:

• @tja said:
    I'm not sure if this is what you need, but the options open for me:

![](https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/jb/

I get this. Spinning wheels at infinitum. It also started to crash every time I try deleting files. I think it’s time to say goodbye. If yours was Anytune Pro your experience might be different. I got the trial version and upgraded it via IAPs. Had a good run with it while it lasted. I’m glad I have a replacement though ;)

• @kobamoto said:
    where can you check within anytune which version the app is, I don't see it in settings where is it?

• @kobamoto said:

@kobamoto said:
    where can you check within anytune which version the app is, I don't see it in settings where is it?

• danke danke!

• @Hmtx said:
    Old versions of Anytune converted YouTube to wav. Current version removed the function.

Anytune is a really good practice app, actually very helpful for key changes and slow-down practicing with the track. The YouTube function made it incredibly useful for finding and learning a song or track. I guess they pulled the function for copyright reasons.

@supadom you get a prize for the effort of keeping up with the old 3.10 version. Yes, I think you are the only one left 😂. I lost it on an accidental “update all” tap a few years ago.

Wow, I use Anytune daily and wasn’t aware of the (old) functionality. Guess same goes for Spotify.