Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CHECK YOUR AMAZON PRIME PURCHASES ON YOUR CARDS...

Noticed a trend someone buying $5 here, $10 there over several months today.

Total over $300 when realized.

They were buying digital book I guess.

Just a heads up for family.

Check your shit for little incremental purchases that may slip through the cracks.

Comments

• That was a stolen card number or someone in your family buying things who wasn't supposed to do so? Just clarifying because I've had both situations in the past!

• Several months?

That's a long time to go without checking your cards.

I check mine at least once a week, and even if there was a little charge for 99 cents that's not supposed to be there, then I would immediately notice it.

I don't have any family sharing or anything like that on my accounts though, so I am fully aware of every single purchase that is being made, because 100% of them are made by one person only, me.

• @CrazySynthMan said:
    Several months?

That's a long time to go without checking your cards.

I check mine at least once a week, and even if there was a little charge for 99 cents that's not supposed to be there, then I would immediately notice it.

I don't have any family sharing or anything like that on my accounts though, so I am fully aware of every single purchase that is being made, because 100% of them are made by one person only, me.

I didn’t want to throw her under the bus

But it was my wife to be honest.

I don’t even have a credit card.

• @mrufino1 said:
    That was a stolen card number or someone in your family buying things who wasn't supposed to do so? Just clarifying because I've had both situations in the past!

Nah.

Just me, wife, 3 dogs, chameleon, bearded dragon, gecko, savanna monitor, and an Indian Ringneck parrot.

• Was it the gecko? Sticky fingered little devils...

• I realised a year or so ago that Amazon had signed me up to Prime without my knowledge. I don't think there's anything you can actually do with it in NZ. I contacted them and they refunded instantly.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Was it the gecko? Sticky fingered little devils...

Nope..... ;)