Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

whoa! out NOW! Sugar Bytes Factory - Modular Synthesizer for iOS

Comments

• I discovered that if you tap the gear in the word FACTORY in the upper left, it pulls up a random preset. For those who haven’t unlocked the full version, this includes the presets behind the paywall. There’s no was to then save them without unlocking the full version, but it’s a way to get a little preview.

• edited May 2019

Running StepBud into some of the presets of this thing Is insane. Is say this synth hits new heights for iOS music apps. Thanks SugarBytes.

• @SquareKid said:
    I discovered that if you tap the gear in the word FACTORY in the upper left, it pulls up a random preset. For those who haven’t unlocked the full version, this includes the presets behind the paywall. There’s no was to then save them without unlocking the full version, but it’s a way to get a little preview.

hakzor!

• edited May 2019

This is my new favourite synth. I love Sugar Bytes!

Just been touring some of the presets and didn’t get far before I had to tell those of you on the fence about this to just buy the IAP to unlock the full app. Don Garbutt’s Bell ARP Morph presets are out of this world. EDIT: ALL of Don Garbutt’s presets are glorious! Easily the best sounding synth out there!

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Running StepBud into some of the presets of this thing Is insane. Is say this synth hits new heights for iOS music apps. Thanks SugarBytes.

Oh yeah... new heights. Showing what is possible with contemporary hardware.

Could this be the one? There is a powerful oscillator section in this. Wow! Many wavetables and stuff...
    I feel that it really makes super fast click how this synth is working and to dial in...

• edited May 2019

@MrBlaschke said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Could find it either initially in the lists, but if you search for 'init' one does appear....only prob is I have the unlocked version, but SURELY they wouldn't keep that behind the gates?

Searched and browsed all modes - none available.
    Anyway thanks @JohnnyGoodyear and @White

If you click or tap in the gap in the poorly drawn circle to the left you get a box to type in. Type 'init' and you will get to choose the thing that shows up in the poorjy drawn circle on the right ;)

• In other news: I LOVE the rating system. Always have.

• edited May 2019

This is divine

• Right, get your wallet out Monzo, you know resistance is futile.

• I love this cost model

• My god, this is good! What a pleasant surprise!

• I seriously have way too much going on IRL to get this thing. I’ve kind of sworn off music for a bit to get some life done.

But I keep thinking about sampling it into Obsidian 🥺

• Well, another channel to the default AUM template

Amazing!

• @SquareKid said:
    I discovered that if you tap the gear in the word FACTORY in the upper left, it pulls up a random preset. For those who haven’t unlocked the full version, this includes the presets behind the paywall. There’s no was to then save them without unlocking the full version, but it’s a way to get a little preview.

Ok, that sold it for me. My interest was lukewarm after going through all the free presets but after trying this and listening to a lot more I just had to buy it...

• Sure does look cool.

• The great thing about Sugar Bytes apps is they come with a stellar user manual on day one!

http://downloads.sugar-bytes.de/manuals/Factory_iPad.pdf

• @Telstar5 said:
    @reasOne ; Gonna be pretty sweet w Stagelight , eh?

I hope so! Haven't left AUM with it yet hehe but I'm deff gonna be this weekend

• No temptation just go for it. I am. hahaha

@gmslayton said:
    Dang it. I don't need another synth but this one is ......well ......very tempting!!!!!!

• Ohhhh! Been waiting for this. This thing is unbelievable! Thank you Sugar Bytes.

• Love this. Nice work!

• @paradiddle and @reasOne yea, guess I need to cash in my little patreon funds for it.

• This is the sugarbytes I’ve been waiting for.

• @haulin_notes said:
    My fellow Americans, as a PSA for mental health and moral hygiene, I feel that it is my solemn duty to passionately urge all members of this forum to stop supporting and encouraging the clearly unbalanced and dangerous developers that do business under the name of Sugar Bytes! The esteemed Bob Moog and even the adventurous Don Buchla (bless their souls) would recoil in distaste, and perhaps even horror, at what is labeled “synthesis” here. These sounds are not of the noble saw-wave being gently folded and modulated. Not at all. Folks, these are the sounds of vitual circuits being tortured for information and probed rectally by perverted aliens with long jagged fingernails. The Cyclop app was offensive enough, but this Factory program takes the audio audacity even further into the realm of madness. Therefore it is a threat to public health and happiness. There have been several televised reports of users experiencing seizures when using this program in its VST version, who had never had such symptoms before. Will no one think of the children? These sounds are like chips of lead paint for their tender ears. Dear friends, I appeal to your good taste, as much as I fear for the future of kinder and gentler synthesizers worldwide. Thank you for your consideration.

I’m not an American but I like you.

• Instabuy

• This isn’t an intro price is it?

• @gusgranite said:
    This isn’t an intro price is it?

I don’t think so.
    Aparillo was, and still is the same price to unlock.

• @CracklePot said:

@gusgranite said:
    This isn’t an intro price is it?

I don’t think so.
    Aparillo was, and still is the same price to unlock.

It’s worth it. Just checking if I need to beg, borrow or steal... as there’s no rush I will pick it up at a later date. 🙂

• @TheVimFuego said:

I’m not an American but I like you.

😄 Thanks! Glad someone got the joke... was concerned that it might be taken literally, even as outlandish as it is. May your life be free of aliens with long, jagged fingernails! 😲

• Yea, this is blowing my mind. Had to get it for sure, very unique sound for a modular and I love the pseudo old school matrix updated to mind bending proportions. There is no way you can't hit save or use as auv3 these sneaky apps ha. Best since well apparillo .