Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

whoa! out NOW! Sugar Bytes Factory - Modular Synthesizer for iOS

167891012»

Comments

• edited June 28

@Daveypoo said:

@kinkujin said:
    OK, did the big download. Played through about 15 presets and pressed 'BUY' button. Holy crap what an inspiring instrument. I was holding off because I didn't want to buy anything back when it came out, in fact, didn't want to buy today but ... when an instrument gets you that hyped up that quick, it becomes a must-have. Sugar Bytes, my my ...

Yep - Factory is incredible, and much more universally useful in a variety of genres than the other SB synths. It's a beautiful thing, really.

Definitely! Factory is their masterpiece, imho. A sonic toy that is fun and great sounding as well as being constantly surprising. This thing could not only be used to score a Scifi movie, but could do all the SFX too (with a little help from a sampler and granular synth). But each of the others is brilliant too. And if SB wants to come out with another masterpiece, I’m alllll ears!👂 (And glad you are digging it, @kinkujin ).

• Factory crashes intermittently for me in Aum.
    One instance , nothing else running..ipad 2018.
    Particularly when setting up and operating a Program change list for changing patches via midi (bluetooth).
    Unfortunately this makes it unusable in a live situation.
    There is also a problem with some patches loading with huge volume swells upon becoming selected. Also highly problematic in a live sense.

Anyone else having issues with Patch behaviour ?

• @Jes said:
    Factory crashes intermittently for me in Aum.
    One instance , nothing else running..ipad 2018.
    Particularly when setting up and operating a Program change list for changing patches via midi (bluetooth).
    Unfortunately this makes it unusable in a live situation.
    There is also a problem with some patches loading with huge volume swells upon becoming selected. Also highly problematic in a live sense.

Anyone else having issues with Patch behaviour ?

Yes I find the patch system to be the worst part of factory. It's laggy and unpredictable.

There is quite a few AU that seem to crash in AUM due to some graphics issue

Factory
    Turnado
    Enso
    PPG Infinite
    FAC Envolver

Being the main offenders I know of.

• Pants of Death has a look at Factory: