Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

whoa! out NOW! Sugar Bytes Factory - Modular Synthesizer for iOS

mad mad mad!:)
it is free to test as standalone
iAP unlocks it properly. You'll be able to acces all presets, import ones from desktop version, save your own presets, use it as AUv3.

Apple Store link here:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/factory-modular-synthesizer/id1458743434?ls=1&mt=8

its page:
https://sugar-bytes.de/factory-ipad

Made for complex and organic sounds, Factory sports a big modulation matrix with all kinds of features to create a wildlife of sounds. A vast array of DSP is ready to play: Analog style oscillators and filters, but also different flavors of wavetable synthesis, Wavetable driven Waveguide resonators and a 3-FX-Chain in a dynamic signal flow. With the Morph crossfader, sounds can be changed drastically, but always musically. The Preset Browser with tags and rating makes finding sounds easy and fun.
Don´t miss out on super sonic modular mayhem and check Factory today!

Key Features:
• Poly Synth with Mod-Matrix and Sequencers
• 2x10 Oscillator Engines
• Sub-Oscillator with Ringmodulation
• Noise Generator with 5 colors
• 8-voice VA-Sync, Wavetable, Waveguide & Fractal Synthesis
• 8x10 Mod Matrix with 36 targets
• Morph Fader, 2 States & Copy/Paste
• Envelopes and LFOs
• Sample & Hold Modul
• 4x Sequencers for all kinds of Gates and CV's, incl. 36 motion curves, uni/bipolar.
• Arpeggiator, Intonation engine, Scale Quantizer
• 11 Filter models & 3x Multi-Effect with drag 'n' drop signal flow
• Audio Unit v3 & Standalone
• Virtual, Network, External & Bluetooth MIDI
• Ableton Link
• MIDI Learn & Host Automation
• Preset iCloud Sync
• Preset Share

plenty of youtube demos/tutorials for its desktop version (that is exactly the same!):
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sugar+bytes+factory

Comments

• Oh my god :o

• Intriguing!

Also, iPad only (before anyone gets their hopes up)

• Guh... guh.... guh....

• edited May 2019

Also, free! With a one time purchase IAP for $17.99 US. Not sure what they left out of the free version.

• The UI on this one looks super clean and easy to use :)
    Wonder how heavy it is on the CPU?

• Hmmm...

Requires iOS 11 or later, 2GHz processor recommended
    Standalone, AUv3

Guess it is quite heavy on the CPU...

• edited May 2019

Wow 😍 Bought the full iap

• edited May 2019

surprise!:)
    CPU report: works ok even on my old iPad Air 1 with 512 or 1024 buffer size.
    interface not perfectly snappy but sound comes in time, not stuttering or any problems!:)
    great job.
    ( *the standalone, didnt try the AU)

• Buy bye 24.99cad

• Downloaded the manual, will wait for some nice demos :)

• @waka_x said:
    surprise!:)
    CPU report: works ok even on my old iPad Air 1 with 512 or 1024 buffer size.
    interface not perfectly snappy but sound comes in time!:) great job.

Perhaps because all the AU apps have to operate under the resource ceiling that Apple has set for them so if they run on a device, they’ll work with at least one instance or they wouldn’t run on the device at all. Depending upon what rules Apple has in place at the time about what range of devices an app has to work on probably is another factor that drives iOS developers to work within the constraints they’re given.

• woo that’s pretty sweet

• what does the iap do? does it unlock something?

• AUv3 is IAP only!

• edited May 2019

erros:
    iAP unlocks it properly. You'll be able to acces all presets, import ones from desktop version, save your own presets, use it as AUv3.

• Oh man, this is a beast

• Feels like Aparillo and Synthmaster One had a baby.

• edited May 2019

This. Is. Epic.
    :heart:

This image - instabuy.

• dendy: yup. I use it on desktop from a long time and it is indeed a sound factory. very versatile, good sounding, clean UI and gives you A LOT of tools to play and experiment.

• Needs retina update to graphics maybe. UI is blurred and jagged on my iPad Pro.

Very interesting though.

• Looks truly exceptional but until WOW goes AU, I’ll be posting variations on this theme in every Sugar Bytes thread!

• OMG. Released with a full set of good instruction videos as well. All that is missing to celebrate this launch is a sale on their other apps and iaps (which they happened to skip last Easter for the first time) :#

• Love it! Thanks for the link!! 💕👌🚀

• Maybe the best iOS synth I've ever played on in this class wow, I'm so lost on some parts of it but I keep discovering new sections and things you can do that my mind is just destroyed rn

• Best about section ever in a synthplugin!!!

• OMG! My Ableton setup is now complete. Thank you sugarBytes!!🙏🏼💕💕💕

• @david_2017 said:
    Best about section ever in a synthplugin!!!

Yessss

• Dang it. I don't need another synth but this one is ......well ......very tempting!!!!!!