whoa! out NOW! Sugar Bytes Factory - Modular Synthesizer for iOS
mad mad mad!:)
it is free to test as standalone
iAP unlocks it properly. You'll be able to acces all presets, import ones from desktop version, save your own presets, use it as AUv3.
Apple Store link here:
Made for complex and organic sounds, Factory sports a big modulation matrix with all kinds of features to create a wildlife of sounds. A vast array of DSP is ready to play: Analog style oscillators and filters, but also different flavors of wavetable synthesis, Wavetable driven Waveguide resonators and a 3-FX-Chain in a dynamic signal flow. With the Morph crossfader, sounds can be changed drastically, but always musically. The Preset Browser with tags and rating makes finding sounds easy and fun.
Don´t miss out on super sonic modular mayhem and check Factory today!
• Poly Synth with Mod-Matrix and Sequencers
• 2x10 Oscillator Engines
• Sub-Oscillator with Ringmodulation
• Noise Generator with 5 colors
• 8-voice VA-Sync, Wavetable, Waveguide & Fractal Synthesis
• 8x10 Mod Matrix with 36 targets
• Morph Fader, 2 States & Copy/Paste
• Envelopes and LFOs
• Sample & Hold Modul
• 4x Sequencers for all kinds of Gates and CV's, incl. 36 motion curves, uni/bipolar.
• Arpeggiator, Intonation engine, Scale Quantizer
• 11 Filter models & 3x Multi-Effect with drag 'n' drop signal flow
• Audio Unit v3 & Standalone
• Virtual, Network, External & Bluetooth MIDI
• Ableton Link
• MIDI Learn & Host Automation
• Preset iCloud Sync
• Preset Share
plenty of youtube demos/tutorials for its desktop version (that is exactly the same!):