Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best host for keyboardist

Looking for a host that allows me to connect 2 hardware synthesizer keyboard several hardware modules (midi) with my AU and IAA instruments and effects(including effects)

The whole idea is making basic midi routings, which should be the base of the setup, and work from there..

Also it needs to be expandle with Sequencers(players) like modstep/beatmaker 3 and probably audia pro for recording... but thats a secondary wish for the future... first and foremost.. i want to expand my keyboardrig with ipad synths.. and route midi between the hardware parts..

Then it will have to function as a mixer for all my ipad audio, but also the audio inputs from my modules and synths..

And lastly it needs to be capable to function with my favorite sequncers/players for creating backings..

And an option to expand it with Audio recording Options..

- its important for me that my backbone of midi and audio routings stays alive, while changing between different ipad synths and changing audio effects on the fly while live on stage.. preferably trough a setlist that controlls my external gear with midi program/bank changes, but also switches between differnt synths effects on ipad..

I am all open to your suggestions, i allready own Aum, but buying another tool like audiobus3 is also not a problem.

For now, i have the basic idea of laying a network between the hardware synths in Audiobus, and then using AUM for changing sounds and effects on the ipad... but i cant find a theoretical way about how to change patches on the fly, i.e. Reload new setups on the fly controlled from audiobus..

I also looked in products like keystage and camelot pro but they All have limitations..