Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Project started by Christian Henson of Spitfire - I've got a number of the piano samples he did prior to starting that project and use them a lot. Given the whole thing is 'open source' (or whatever the sample equivalent is) presumably they could also be packaged up for an iPad sampler (not sure what the equivalent on the iPad is - one thing I would love would be Kontakt on the iPad)

• Thanks for the link. I am working on some of them in AudioLayer atm.

• thanks for the link

• @MrBlaschke might be time for me to buy audiolayer then! You going to submit your versions?

• @MrBlaschke said:
    Thanks for the link. I am working on some of them in AudioLayer

Awesome! I am still crossing my fingers that someday audiolayer will pay off 💪🏼
    Hope you share some of them too :)

• Some of them have a huge silent gap at the sample start - need to be trimmed manually... I am working - would take some time to analyze.