Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: This is a matter of math...

1235»

Comments

• @Max23 said:

@McD said: For extra credit convert 6/2(1+2) to Binary (Base 2).

(I dont know what base 2 means but I guess its this)

0110/0010(0001+0010) = 0001 & 1001 🤓

STRICTLY FOR THE NON-MATH PHOEBIC.
    This is really a "code" exercise with number systems being a way to communicate
    numerical information.

Base N means there are N possible numeric values in each column

So, Base 2 (Binary) allows 0 or 1
    Base 10 allows 0 to 9
    Base 12 allows 0-B using the Alphabet for values above 9
    Base 16 allows 0-F

So, if Base N allows for N values what would Base 8 (Octal) answers look like?

6/2(1+3) makes sense in Base 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16... anything larger than 7 to indicate
    the 6.

The answer for 1 would be the same in all Bases but 9 will have different answers for Bases less than 10.

BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT

• edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • McDMcD
    edited May 2019

@Max23 said:
    what base of binary is what I wrote?

Sorry. I was being too picky. You wrote:

0110/0010(0001+0010) = 0001 & 1001

I was saying the extra leading zeros aren't really needed:

110/10(1+10) = 1 or 1001 (depending on operator precedence)

Adding the zeros helps us recognize the HEX codes:
    0000 = 0 but could be 0 on the left
    0001 = 1 but could be 1 on the left
    0010 = 2 but could be 10 on the left
    0011 = 3
    0100 = 4
    0101 = 5
    1101 = D
    1110 = E
    1111 = F

When you see 1101 0101 you think of 2 HEX numbers D 5.
    In this case you can't drop the leading zero on the HEX 5 and keep the sense of the D.

or am I a bozo?

Anything but. I hope this has amused or informed someone.

So, the answers for Octal are 1 and 11 (that's a 1 in the 8's column and 1 in the 1's equaling a decimal 9).

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2019
  • I would imagine this type of thread is far worse than the political type for some forum members.
    :D

• edited May 2019
  • I know @CracklePot was joking, but I, too, love that a math problem could bring about so much interesting info I never knew. The people on here are fascinating and more varied than most would expect! Special thanks to @Max23 for single handedly keeping this thread alive though. :D

• @DCJ said:
    I know @CracklePot was joking, but I, too, love that a math problem could bring about so much interesting info I never knew. The people on here are fascinating and more varied than most would expect! Special thanks to @Max23 for single handedly keeping this thread alive though. :D

Right on. B)
    I knew some people have a sense of humor around here. :)

• @Max23 said:

@CracklePot said:
    I would imagine this type of thread is far worse than the political type for some forum members.

lol, fuck that
    I like the crosstalk culture here. you meet interesting intelligent ppl and you can talk about tales of interest :)
    If its not of particular interest to you you just ignore it. everybody is happy.
    now there are ignore buttons, finally after years of begging, so you can block seeing content from ppl that drive you crazy.
    most of the forum users are 40+ years of age, there is little need to nanny us.

Hahahahaha
    Don’t try to lecture me, you dork.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • To improve your child's knowledge of mathematics, I can suggest using the Internet resource https://brighterly.com/homeschool-math/ its difference from other similar resources is the high work experience of teachers. The training itself is inexpensive; all courses are interactive games that have elements of mathematics that your child will definitely like. Experienced tutors will break complex mathematical topics into simpler and more understandable elements, so there should be no problems with learning. I highly recommend this site