Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Why political discussions do not work on this forum

Comments

• edited May 2019

@mannix said:

@CracklePot said:
    @ricksteruk

How about this link?

If not, no biggie.
    Just a dumb joke anyway.
    :)

:)

Just curious I can't think of any politician that made a hit record, by you might know. The only thing I remember though is that at a certain time Jello Biafra wanted to go into politics. But what I mean is the other way around. So somebody with a political carreer that went popstar.

Sonny Bono.

But not the other way around.

• There is always Screaming Lord Sutch

• This guy?

• Kinda...sorta...

• @Icepulse said:

It IS simple. That an 11-yr old girl is made to birth a rapist’s baby is SICK. Period, end of sentence.

This isn’t difficult. Any woman, at ANY age, should be able to terminate a pregnancy forced upon them through an act of violence.

I don’t care what side of the aisle you lean towards. In fact, this isn’t even a political issue. It’s a question of right or wrong. This is wrong.

Many laws are flawed and come with unintended consequences.

In certain states now, you can stab a pregnant woman to death, but you'll only get charged with murdering the woman. Zero penalties for killing the pregnant woman's child that she was carrying. The unborn baby no longer counts after that law was passed, since an unborn child basically is worth less than garbage now, according to that law.

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@Icepulse said:

It IS simple. That an 11-yr old girl is made to birth a rapist’s baby is SICK. Period, end of sentence.

This isn’t difficult. Any woman, at ANY age, should be able to terminate a pregnancy forced upon them through an act of violence.

I don’t care what side of the aisle you lean towards. In fact, this isn’t even a political issue. It’s a question of right or wrong. This is wrong.

In certain states now, you can stab a pregnant woman to death, but you'll only get charged with murdering the woman. Zero penalties for killing the pregnant woman's child that she was carrying. The unborn baby no longer counts after that law was passed, since an unborn child basically is worth less than garbage now, according to that law.

All life is precious.

• OMG, I am splitting my sides here! A thread about why the forum is better without politics and it devolves into a political bash fest. Oh what fools we mortals be!

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@Icepulse said:

Straw man. False equivalence.

• edited May 2019

@knewspeak said:

All life is precious.

I would agree, but many do not of course. There are even those who proudly celebrate the disposing of the unborn. What a trendy thing to do.

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@knewspeak said:

All life is precious.

I would agree, but many do not of course. There are even those who proudly celebrate the taking of life. What a trendy thing to do.

So repeat after me: an 11-year old rape victim should NOT be forced to carry a rapist’s baby to term.

Now you are a human being. Welcome.

• @CrazySynthMan said:

@knewspeak said:

All life is precious.

I would agree, but many do not of course. There are even those who proudly celebrate the disposing of the unborn. What a trendy thing to do.

For all our actions we must account, though nobody is perfect.

• @Icepulse said:

So repeat after me: an 11-year old rape victim should NOT be forced to carry a rapist’s baby to term.

Now you are a human being. Welcome.

There are many human beings, some good, some horrible. Being a human being is irrelevant to the discussion in my opinion.

I would only agree to your first statement, if you in turn would agree to several statements that I have. But I'm not going to get into that here, because this thread is already turning political, and I don't think it's a good idea to talk about politics on a thread that's about another political thread that was closed.

• @LinearLineman said:
    OMG, I am splitting my sides here! A thread about why the forum is better without politics and it devolves into a political bash fest. Oh what fools we mortals be!

Lol no kidding! Cmon folks

• HE STARTED IT

• edited May 2019

@Icepulse said: other things,
    [ but I’ve fixed it for you below :wink: ]

It IS simple. Any human should be able to live without fear of any act of violence.

And I would say this is especially critical for the most vulnerable segments of society.

Now the irony is that the so-called solution to the act of violence against the arguably extremely vulnerable 11 year old rape victim is to execute an even more heinous act of violence against an entire life at its state of utmost vulnerability. I can’t say I know what is the answer here but this is the problem with our old world. Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

• we Live, we Die
    Just make sure to live while you are alive.
    Otherwise, you are dead before you die

• Witness!

• @MrSmileZ said:
    we Live, we Die
    Just make sure to live while you are alive.
    Otherwise, you are dead before you die

As a proud Half-living American husband of a Native Undead women and father to a Mostly-Undead child, I take great offense at this. Also, I don't know how many times we have to have this conversation, but when someone Living uses the Z word (Zed word?) it is hate speech, plain and simple.

The Undead can call themselves that because they are reclaiming the word's powe... or possibly taking away it's power? Frankly, it's hard to tell because all Undead have terrible pronunciation and sound the same.

• PS: To the people who keep claiming I'm a Lifecist; it's not a stereotype if it's true. Also I can hardly be prejudiced against the Undead, did you not catch the part where I mentioned I'm married to one?
    Also I have many Undead friends.

• edited May 2019

PPS: Alright, as someone pointed out, Undead marriage is still illegal in most of the US (and there's no way I'm moving to the Pacific North West), so technically we are "long term Death Partners".
    Even though we were married by an ordained Voodoo Priest....

How is it that two Living people can get married in Vegas hours after they meat, but a loving mixed-life or same death couple can not? What do you mean I misspelled meat?

• edited May 2019

Just remembered this is the internet and someone will always take you seriously, no matter how dumb of a joke.

So just to be clear: it is not Necrophilia when they are UN-dead.

Besides, Sharon is... missing some vital components.

My daughter is from a previous marriage. She choose to be Half-life and we support her decision.

• @Thardus you’re either insane or an absolute genius. Please continue....

• I’m still voting for Pedro

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Perhaps the answer has been encapsulated in the title of the thread?

• So, no politics then.

What about religion?

:naughty:

• @klownshed said:
    So, no politics then.

What about religion?

How about Cardi B? Can we argue about her?

• @CracklePot said:

@klownshed said:
    So, no politics then.

What about religion?

Did she abuse somebody?

• @CracklePot said:

@klownshed said:
    So, no politics then.

What about religion?

What even is a Cardi B? ;-)