Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Not another stupid video! I know. Just watch for a technical POV? How about the sound? Like hip hop?

Edit: Figured my title needed more direction. I know not everyone knows who Allen Iverson is but that’s not that point...in a polite tone. Just looking for audio/mixing and video editing critique.

Hey y’all I appreciate any feedback.

17 years ago yesterday, Allen Iverson, one of the greatest basketball players ever, gave us one of the most memorable press conferences. I work in sports talk radio and so yesterday my host (I’m the producer) asked me to make a show open (I make new ones almost daily) incorporating this iconic audio from the press conference.

I’m a perfectionist and the show intro could have been better but I was on a deadline. The video was just for fun and it’s awesome to me and I really think I crushed this video! Learned A LOT making this one video! Excited to make more and I hope you want to see more of what I got.

Again appreciate your time and input.

Comments

• Well done Mr. Nice. As an old editor myself, I really like it. Your audio work really shines thru but I also think you have some nice elements on the video side. Is keeping the Audio and video in sync difficult when working with two apps? I’ve used Avid on the desktop for years and dabbled with iMovie on my iPad. How do you like Lumafusion?

• Looks really pro! Good job. I’ve tried making a few videos in LumaFusion before myself so I can appreciate the work you’ve put into it and your skills :smile:

• edited May 2019

@RJB said:
    Well done Mr. Nice. As an old editor myself, I really like it. Your audio work really shines thru but I also think you have some nice elements on the video side. Is keeping the Audio and video in sync difficult when working with two apps? I’ve used Avid on the desktop for years and dabbled with iMovie on my iPad. How do you like

Thanks! I produced the audio in auria and then exported to LF. So it wasn’t working with the two apps directly. Syncing audio to video in LF wasn’t bad. Video is obviously different from audio as you can’t make minute(very fine) edits because 60 FPS is the limit but as you can see in my video I was able to just about get it spot on.

I’m sure Avid has more features, as you would think desktop software>iOS , but I love LF. For reference I started on pinnacle pro(iOS).

Thanks again for your time

• @ricksteruk said:
    Looks really pro! Good job. I’ve tried making a few videos in LumaFusion before myself so I can appreciate the work you’ve put into it and your skills :smile:

Thank you very much! I know it doesn’t seem like much, my video that is, but the small details and making it smooth takes time and thought.

There are a few limits I’ve found with editing video compared to audio but creativity is limitless. I love being creative. Channel my inner Bob Ross!

• Ok only going to bump this once since I posted this last night.

Thanks for any comments good or bad/constructive criticism.